[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, why would you jump out of the gate going "IT WASN'T ME WASN'T ME" when you told us prior that you needed to collect bodies and then make kills?

If anything, that was directed at Irish, who was about the only player in game who wasn't half way inclined to try and kill me...

Just now, Shade939 said:

If anything, that was directed at Irish, who was about the only player in game who wasn't half way inclined to try and kill me...

You know, it's actually a fair point that I don't think you would be that likely to kill TheIrishman, maybe even as scum. Regardless, if nothing else comes to light that looks like it would net us a Mafia, you're probably going down today. There is no reason to put off lynching a self-identified hostile.

You know, it's actually a fair point that I don't think you would be that likely to kill TheIrishman, maybe even as scum. Regardless, if nothing else comes to light that looks like it would net us a Mafia, you're probably going down today. There is no reason to put off lynching a self-identified hostile.

Risk vs. rewards, mainly I only need to kill one player as compared to scum who need to kill seven in total. :p

Yeah, stop misrepresenting your own claim that you need to kill two as "I only need to kill one". It's still nearly impossible for you to meet your claimed goal, and that still looks bad for you.

I am technically a TP team of two members counting my abomination.

Just now, Killing_You said:

You still haven't put forth anything that suggests that you won't need to be eliminated sooner or later. At best, your arguments would delay the inevitable.

And all I need is for you to delay, in fact I'll even eliminate myself if you wait long enough.

Hey guys. Sorry I've been a little quiet so far today. I'm not feeling well and can't really read for too long without getting sick and dizzy, but if it you guys think it would help us get on track to eliminate Shade and examine other players, I could kill Shade right now with my one time use day kill.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Hey guys. Sorry I've been a little quiet so far today. I'm not feeling well and can't really read for too long without getting sick and dizzy, but if it you guys think it would help us get on track to eliminate Shade and examine other players, I could kill Shade right now with my one time use day kill.

I'm fine with the daykill, though I shouldn't be the deciding vote on that. :v Also, do you have a report from last night?

Just now, Sunflower said:

Should probably save it for a more valuable target.

Alright, allow me to attempt to continue Irish's legacy.

Players

Character

Alignment

Role

Items

N1

N2

Sunflower

?

?

Roleblocker

?

Roleblocked Retal

Roleblocked Shade- Failed

Shade

Frankenstein

Third Party

Build-a-bear

?

Roleblocked

Gather Corpse- FRAYDO

OrangeP47

?

?

?

?

?

Item Stolen

Nodlied

?

?

?

?

?

?

Killing You

Burmese Python

Town

Tracker

None

?

Stalk Retaliation

Retaliation

?

?

Hostile Counter?

?

Roleblocked

Mind Worm Nodlied

Category 5

?

?

Watcher

?

Watch Shade

Got Item

?

TheIrishman

John Sublime

Neutral

Witch

Backup Drive

Possess Shade Target Retal

Pass Item

Got Item

Died

FRAYDO

Johnny Bravo

Town

?

Mirror

ChopBam

?

?

?

?

Pie Shade

?

Oh no I think I broke something here. Argh.

Aw cripes I forgot to fill in Choppy's info. Oh well, I don't think it's important enough to warrant a major update. Assuming everyone's telling the truth, though, then Nodlied and Cat5 need to give their night reports (unless I missed them), as one of them may be the killer.

I don't have any useful information to report at this time. I won't likely have anything to report unless I get my Backup Drive back. 

Well, actually, I do have something. I used the item that I received, and it did indeed have a positive benefit. It was booster. For specific reasons, I don't want to say exactly what it did yet, other then the implications of it increases my suspicion on a certain subset of players.

I don't have any useful information to report at this time. I won't likely have anything to report unless I get my Backup Drive back. 

Well, actually, I do have something. I used the item that I received, and it did indeed have a positive benefit. It was booster. For specific reasons, I don't want to say exactly what it did yet, other then the implications of it increases my suspicion on a certain subset of players.

Interesting. Who else is on your suspect list, might I ask?

In rough order of suspicion:
OrangeP47
Sunflower
Killing_You
Nodlied

Retaliation would be on the list too, though your corroboration of his claim adds enough credence to him that I've placed that aside for now. It also lowered my suspicion of you, specifically, but enough to clear you from my list entirely. And I realize I've listed basically everyone other than Retal and ChopBam.

I don't have enough suspicion on any of them to vote for them over Shade at this time. Cases are all pretty weak, and a couple of them are just "We know next to nothing about this guy". I suspect OrangeP47 a bit higher than the rest, while the gap between Sunflower and Nodlied isn't very far and I actually struggled to rank them. The cases are slightly related to each other as well, so if one is scum, another one or two probably aren't, ect. OrangeP47 exists in most of my theorized scum teams, though.