[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

In both cases, Sunflower was helping out town be revealing her abilities and what she had done with them.

Plus, I'd call this her first Mafia game since Verti's was a bit unusual by comparison to this one.

That was my initial thought, but I also thought she would be the most likely to die as a result. She didn't.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If we go down this route, I doubt sunflower would have come up with this plan herself. Who amongst us is devious enough to try that kind of plan?

Hmm, putting it that way, it seems farfetched. I'm not sure any of the possible suspects would think such a ploy would work.

39 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It's been so long since I had a proper scum role, I don't even know if I could tell you. The last two "scum" games I remember were the Debt Note game where I played as town anyway and actually did get town to trust me even though they knew I was scum because I was actively helping them reach their objective for as long as I could (rather than threatening them all the time, take note Shade), and the Killer Mine Layer game where I was converted to Third Party after the scum team was eliminated, and all I had to do was abuse the ghost distractions that VERTi60 added to the game until I won.

I feel like I do pretty bad as scum, I remember that. I feel like the one thing I probably can't do when scum that I would do as town, is get into a heated debate with someone. When I know the facts aren't with me, it's pretty hard to go on the attack.

There's also that five player cop game where you had no trouble steamrolling town because NoSpoons decided to lie for some reason. Unfortunately, said game got nuked by the forum upgrade that happened shortly after it was over.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

On the Nodlied case, if we consider why TheIrishman was killed, it may have been that he was a priority kill, in the case that Nodlied is scum. Assuming only teammate, there is only one player left that can kill TheIrishman. They might have been forced to kill him just to make sure they can.

And who would that be?

Just now, Retaliation said:

Off the top of my head, I think we can relatively certain (items mess with this)

I didn't kill Irish

Killing_You didn't 

Shade didn't

Sun didn't

Chop didn't

I object at adding ChopBam to that list. :p He could still have a NK ability that only activates after he's lynched, and I don't think he'd give a straight answer to confirm or deny it.

K_Y, since you already roleclaimed and have announced your N2 target, what was your N1?

My night 1 target was Shade. And, as he said, he didn't do anything because he was roleblocked.

And since this is sure to raise questions, I should also mention that my passive renders me invisible to trackers and watchers.

Yes, I was going to ask why you didn't counter my watcher claim when I didn't see you visit Shade. I had already figured out that you must have done that because of Shade's hint.

What has you thinking OrangeP47 is town?

Orange, pls no be mad at me for this.

He masoned with me N1. I'm out of contact now, and he can only do so every other night.

By the way Category 5, what does your backup drive do if say someone was to use it after picking it up from Irish's corpse? And perhaps they were wondering if they could use it to resurrect your character after killing you...

If someone uses that Backup Drive, it copies their memories and role information. If I get it back after it is used, I can then use it to upload that to myself, inheriting the role. I lose my current set of one-time actions and become the Backup of that player.

The problem I had with TheIrishman is that I failed to check to see if my item could only copy information once. I originally intended to pass it around until I had a few options to pick from, but once I realized my potential mistake I told him to hang on to it. Turns out it can copy more than once, though the previous role is overwritten, so it would have been fine.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If someone uses that Backup Drive, it copies their memories and role information. If I get it back after it is used, I can then use it to upload that to myself, inheriting the role. I lose my current set of one-time actions and become the Backup of that player.

The problem I had with TheIrishman is that I failed to check to see if my item could only copy information once. I originally intended to pass it around until I had a few options to pick from, but once I realized my potential mistake I told him to hang on to it. Turns out it can copy more than once, though the previous role is overwritten, so it would have been fine.

That's interesting, I have really to wonder what sort of roles and abilities the other players ended up with in this game.