[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, Shade939 said:

A fair warning, but this is the probably the last day of the game if I die.

Or at least effectively for town, and we'll have to see how you remove me from the game after I die and if I can achieve my objective before then.

29 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Because you'll effectively give Orange full control of the day lynch starting tomorrow.

UDeqAkZ.gif

You're flip flopping more than a sock in the dryer. First you suggest that I'm scum with a partner that stole Orange's item, then you push the idea that Orange is a cult leader after the slightest bit of off-hand concern from Retaliation? Honestly, if we want to get technical, you'd be the "cult leader."

31 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

@FRAYDO, kill Killing_You.

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssss

37 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Then why are you so worried about it?

##vote Shade939

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted Shade939

Nodlied voted Shade939

OrangeP47 voted Shade939

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

Shade has majority. ~5 hours to hammer.

*If you would like an early hammer, ##vote hammer. I will only count for those who have voted and only allow early hammer if 5/8 players vote for it.

Just now, Killing_You said:

You know, I think we're done for the day. The case is effectively closed on shade, and the sooner we can stop his drivel from distracting us, the better.

##vote hammer

Current Vote Count

Category 5 Hurricane voted Shade939

ChopBam voted [BLOCKED]

Killing You voted Shade939 [voted Hammer]

Nodlied voted Shade939

OrangeP47 voted Shade939

Retaliation voted no one

Shade939 voted [BLOCKED]

Sunflower voted no one

Shade has majority. ~5 hours to hammer.

*If you would like an early hammer, ##vote hammer. I will only count for those who have voted and only allow early hammer if 5/8 players vote for it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Makes you wonder if Orange used his item ability on KY the first night...

Impossible. I tracked you, which you confirmed. Also, he masoned with me, and confirmed he could only use it every other night, and saved it for last night (when it got stolen). Had he used his item, I would've been roleblocked.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Yes.

Sweet. Okay, let's run the numbers. First, let's assume everyone's claims are true. After all, out of those 3 hostile actions, only 1 wasn't confirmed by the opening day post.

1. Kill- TheIrishman
2. Gather Corpse- FRAYDO
3. Steal Item- OrangeP47

Now let's run them again, but this time, let's assume Shade's right and now I'm part of Orange's "cult." This would technically count me as a hostile.

1. Mesmetron- TheIrishman- FAIL (Death)
2. Stalk- Retaliation
3. Gather Corpse- FRAYDO

Seems like both scenarios match up pretty evenly, eh? Well, here's the problem. In the former scenario (the one I believe to be true), this assumes Irish is a lone cult member, and we have a scum team of 2. 6 town, 1 Neutral, 1 TP Cult, and 2 scum at game start.

Now, in the latter scenario, the only way this could be possible is if Orange and Shade were the only hostiles at game start. Basically, we would then have 7 town members, 1 Neutral, and 2 (separate!) TP cults at game start. This is an outlandish game setup.

I think this speaks for itself.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Sweet. Okay, let's run the numbers. First, let's assume everyone's claims are true. After all, out of those 3 hostile actions, only 1 wasn't confirmed by the opening day post.

1. Kill- TheIrishman
2. Gather Corpse- FRAYDO
3. Steal Item- OrangeP47

Now let's run them again, but this time, let's assume Shade's right and now I'm part of Orange's "cult." This would technically count me as a hostile.

1. Mesmetron- TheIrishman- FAIL (Death)
2. Stalk- Retaliation
3. Gather Corpse- FRAYDO

Seems like both scenarios match up pretty evenly, eh? Well, here's the problem. In the former scenario (the one I believe to be true), this assumes Irish is a lone cult member, and we have a scum team of 2. 6 town, 1 Neutral, 1 TP Cult, and 2 scum at game start.

Now, in the latter scenario, the only way this could be possible is if Orange and Shade were the only hostiles at game start. Basically, we would then have 7 town members, 1 Neutral, and 2 (separate!) TP cults at game start. This is an outlandish game setup.

I think this speaks for itself.

Except for all of the players I bring back from the dead share the same body...

Shade, I know I've said in the past an effective way to play, town or scum, is to throw everything out and see what sticks, but you're really, really reaching.

##vote hammer

Since we need 5 hammer votes to make it happen early I feel fine sharing my opinion for once.