[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

11 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

By the gods, I have no idea what happened to me last night. I attempted to visit Orange and offer him the same benefit that failed on Category, only I never reached him!

So ChopBam saw something happen to me, Verti60 claims to have visited me and "NOTHING", and Killing You's roleblock is currently unknown. Reasoning with Verti60's night report, I'm inclined to believe it was KY who blocked me if he would so kindly confirm this.

Fraydo claims his action failed, again. Which kinda contradicts with KY's report that he didn't block him.

11 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

the NK on KY was redirected to Jeod, and we still don't know who did it.

I think we can still determine who is more and less likely to have committed the NK though. Unless Jeod as town tried to kill KY, I think we can rule him out. And KY didn't try to kill himself. I tracked KY to FRAYDO and we have corresponding claims that FRAYDO was blocked, so it's unlikely FRAYDO did it. Orange can be ruled out because of his actions that helped get scum lynched. Shade did the bussing so I don't think it was he. In my mind this leaves these people:

Verti60 - least likely remaining option. Too helpful.

FRAYDO - delayed kill? This would mean anybody could have done it then, since it throws all of last night's alibis out the window, right?

Nodlied - is it possible he can do something besides masoning?

Category 5 - uwotnow? Too willing to be number 1 to be scum.

So I don't like where this is all leading.

6 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Fraydo claims his action failed, again. Which kinda contradicts with KY's report that he didn't block him.

What? I think KY was saying he did block FRAYDO. Obviously FRAYDO didn't commit a NK, so therefore KY is saying he picked the wrong target because if he had picked the right target, the NK would've been stopped.

Killing You-> Jail-> FRAYDO
OrangeP47-> Cop-> KY
Jeod-> Died
Shade939-> Bus-> Jeod/KY
Nodlied-> Mason-> Jeod
Category 5 Hurricane-> Buff-> Orange
ChopBam-> Blacksmith-> Jeod/KY
FRAYDO-> Buff(?)-> Orange
Verti60-> Track-> FRAYDO

Those are the night actions that I see. And most of them are confirmed.

6 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

And this contradicts the fact that I did block him, which leads me to conclude that SOMEONE ELSE did the nightkill.

And it's funny that you're approaching this angle when you claim to have tracked FRAYDO, so if I didn't block him, and he did indeed do the kill, don't you think you would've seen it?

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

So I don't like where this is all leading.

Why not? We have nailed the scumlist to cat5, nodlied and fraydo, with possibility TPs/2nd scum team of shade and KY.

I think we should start with the ones orange copped as non town and then go from there.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

And it's funny that you're approaching this angle when you claim to have tracked FRAYDO, so if I didn't block him, and he did indeed do the kill, don't you think you would've seen it?

I checked with TIM. And you know what?

I WAS BLOCKED. That's why I didn't see the result this time.

2 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

Why not? We have nailed the scumlist to cat5, nodlied and fraydo, with possibility TPs/2nd scum team of shade and KY.

I think we should start with the ones orange copped as non town and then go from there.

Fair enough. This almost seems too easy though. Does Cat5's alibi not check out? Why is he so willing to be number 1? Then again, he did seem extremely surprised when iLTS flipped bad. Could be play-acting.

Hence I think we have a role-blocker unaccounted for, but I'm pretty sure it was you, KY who blocked me. Whether it was the result of bus or the jailer ability, doesn't matter. It just proves I can't confirm if Fraydo was blocked or not this time.

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

Hence I think we have a role-blocker unaccounted for, but I'm pretty sure it was you, KY who blocked me. Whether it was the result of bus or the jailer ability, doesn't matter. It just proves I can't confirm if Fraydo was blocked or not this time.

You're forgetting that I tracked KY to FRAYDO. Who should feel stupid now, huh?

Just now, ChopBam said:

Why did you learn this only now?

No, earlier, hence I wanted KY's answers. Now I'm fairly sure he was the one who blocked me and there is no extra roleblocker lurking around. I think KY is honest with his Jailer claim, but I don't buy his neutrality.

2 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Last night, an unusual amount. And I explained this earlier.

Well if your target was KY your action did work b/c I tracked Fraydo and that failed due to KY's jailor ability. So the claims do add up once I learned who KY really is.

3 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

I checked with TIM. And you know what?

I WAS BLOCKED. That's why I didn't see the result this time.

Now it sounds like you're just stretching the facts to fit your little scenarios rather than taking an objective look at the playing field. Speaking of which, let's examine the night actions in a little more detail.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Killing You-> Jail-> FRAYDO

Confirmed by FRAYDO and ChopBam.

8 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

OrangeP47-> Cop-> KY

Confirmed by his result being accurate.

9 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Jeod-> Died

GM confirmed.

9 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Shade939-> Bus-> Jeod/KY

Confirmed by Choppy and Nodlied, who also targeted us.

10 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Nodlied-> Mason-> Jeod

Confirmed by me, since it got redirected to me.

11 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Category 5 Hurricane-> Buff-> Orange

Confirmed because Orange's ability ignored the bus and hit me.

11 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

ChopBam-> Blacksmith-> Jeod/KY

Confirmed by me and Jeod's inventory reveal.

12 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

FRAYDO-> Buff(?)-> Orange (Blocked)

Technically blocked, but confirmed by me.

12 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Verti60-> Track-> FRAYDO (Apparently now claimed blocked)

Unconfirmed.

Hmm... I think this reads crystal clear to me.

##vote Verti60

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

Verti60-> Track-> FRAYDO (Apparently now claimed blocked)

It got blocked b/c you are jailer. Are you denying jailer ability now? Should I look for the extra blocker or what?

Just now, VERTi60 said:

It got blocked b/c you are jailer. Are you denying jailer ability now? Should I look for the extra blocker or what?

Oh so now you go back to saying that it failed because FRAYDO was jailed? Stick to one story at a time.

Just now, Killing_You said:

He wasn't. Jeod and I were, so going by the logic of the bus, Orange should've copped Jeod instead. 

Considering he randomly targets players, it's just as likely he was set up to initially target Jeod though...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Considering he randomly targets players, it's just as likely he was set up to initially target Jeod though...

Huh. I didn't consider that. Which would mean Cat5's action either doesn't counter the bus or is unaccounted for. Likely both.

1 minute ago, ChopBam said:

Verti, how would you feel if you were number 1 on Orange's priority-changing chopping block?

We have two non-towns confirmed by Orange. So I would like these guys to be first, if we don't find scum by then, I would volunteer if it eases your uncertainty.