[Game Over] CYOR - Battle of the Gods Edition

TheIrishman

1 minute ago, VERTi60 said:

That doesn't mean he's not gonna kill next. He's a non town and needs to gather souls to power up his abilities. He claimed Hades ffs. Even if he didn't kill Jeod it doesn't mean we'll lose much by getting rid of him. When we, on the other hand, misslynch a town, boom, there goes a town soul and the rest of the hostile forces get stronger...

Didn't you state yourself that your a filler role and your item will be passed on to another player after you died?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

TBH it could be a smokescreen on your part.

Smokescreen? I was the only one besides KY who wanted ilts dead. It took an enormous effort to convince the rest of you, and even some town players still didn't vote ilts (e.g. Jeod).

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Didn't you state yourself that your a filler role and your item will be passed on to another player after you died?

That's true. So you scum should be on a lookout if you want me lynched, b/c the next town member will get buffed at least.

Just now, VERTi60 said:

That's true. So you scum should be on a lookout if you want me lynched, b/c the next town member will get buffed at least.

So, basically your stating you don't mind acting as insurance if Category 5 isn't mafia? :p

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, basically your stating you don't mind acting as insurance if Category 5 isn't mafia? :p

No b/c I am town and mafia scum/TPs will only get stronger with less townies around. Hence I say we risk NOTHING if we put two non towns for test first. I don't understand why you want to risk a most likely town member to a player who is marked as non town and even confirmed it himself. But as I said you just want to save your own skin with bad scumhunting so please go on :p 

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

We could always do Verti number 1 and do the test on him if we're so unsure.  We seem to have great support for Cat 5, but maybe only the test and not the outright vote.

I don't mind being number 1 AFTER WE GET RID OF KY OR CAT5 KTHX.

I think this is too important not to mention. And this may change things. The really strong ability I've given KY is a nightkill. I'm not in a mason with him, so I don't know how he is planning to use it. I was originally hoping to give this to Jeod, as it might just be crazy enough to work, but alas. Things were switched around, and the BP armor I intended for KY went to Jeod instead, and KY ended up getting the NK. The intent for the NK is to kill scum or TP in a rogue way, I suppose. If we leave KY alive today, I have the benefit of tracking him tonight as well and seeing where he goes.

And dont think for a second that shade lete you track him or wont switch kys target with someone. We will have even harder time figuring the mess next day and even possible 2 town kills.

We should really stop this before we are in a point of no return.

6 minutes ago, VERTi60 said:

And dont think for a second that shade lete you track him or wont switch kys target with someone. We will have even harder time figuring the mess next day and even possible 2 town kills.

We should really stop this before we are in a point of no return.

My ability wouldn't even effect ChopBam since he already hit K_Y with it.

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Putting Cat 5 up to number one.

##vote Cat 5

CVC:

Killing You voted Killing_You
OrangeP47 voted Category 5 Hurricane
Shade939 voted VERTi60
Nodlied voted VERTi60
Category 5 Hurricane voted FRAYDO
ChopBam voted Category 5 Hurricane
FRAYDO voted Category 5 Hurricane
Verti60 voted Killing You

Category 5 Hurricane: 3
Verti60: 2
Killing_You: 2
FRAYDO: 1

~4 hours to hammer.

On 3/19/2018 at 7:33 PM, Nodlied said:

You're a bastard GM when it comes to sneaky sneaky cheeki breeki game mechanics and hidden GM roles in your games. :v And that's why I'd vote you out of principle.

##Vote Verti60

Btw @VERTi60, here's where Nodlied voted you.

https://w3dhub.com/forum/topic/416821-day-three-cyor-battle-of-the-gods-edition/?do=findComment&comment=655337

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know, we're kinda at the point where there's so few people, interference in the vote is almost a given at the last minute...

And even that'll help us narrow down who scum are, it's more a question of leaving no opening for target two to change their vote to ruin you using your ability on target one.

Just now, Shade939 said:

So, all we need is @Killing_You to vote up Category 5 in this case, and everyone else to put their vote on someone with zero votes on their character currently or Category 5.

Ah, what the heck.

##vote Cat5

I'm still checking out for a while, though. Nothing's going to get Verti off my back, so whatever.

Oh, and as far as the NK goes, I'm not sure if I'm going to use it at all. I don't want to risk hitting a townie on a hunch.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Oh, and as far as the NK goes, I'm not sure if I'm going to use it at all. I don't want to risk hitting a townie on a hunch.

With shade around the kill can land on anyone really.