Sign in to follow this  
FRAYDO

Interim Apex

I have a question will interium apex have a own launcher ore will it come in the w3d launcher and is a version of renegade required and when so is it compatible with only the cd version ore is it compatible with the origin version from the decade version ore the ultimate 17 years C&C version 

For some reason I thought this was a late april fools joke! 

Would be nice to have you guys on the launcher as a stand-alone W3D project rather than a traditional Renegade "mod". :) - I haven't had Renegade installed for over a decade!

On 4/21/2018 at 9:16 PM, xCommanderJackx said:

I have a question will interium apex have a own launcher ore will it come in the w3d launcher and is a version of renegade required and when so is it compatible with only the cd version ore is it compatible with the origin version from the decade version ore the ultimate 17 years C&C version 

Well as long you have the game Renegade is all good to go. That is of course if you install it and patch it up to latest TT.4.x.x. I wanted to be standalone but you know EA didn't make renegade as freeware. I got to have black and white papers from EA as permission to make it standalone. Is not that easy to get that permission.

On 4/21/2018 at 10:40 PM, Raap said:

For some reason I thought this was a late april fools joke! 

Would be nice to have you guys on the launcher as a stand-alone W3D project rather than a traditional Renegade "mod". :) - I haven't had Renegade installed for over a decade!

Surprise is not 😛

On 4/23/2018 at 1:41 AM, catting said:

will kane be in it

No but there is Will of Kane. Interim Apex took place between Tiberian Dawn ( or Late Tiberian Dawn/Renegade ) and Tiberian Sun. I am pretty sure I do not need to explain where is kane after the Temple of Nod has been destroyed by GDI via Particle Cannon or just normal bombardment.

On 4/23/2018 at 8:12 AM, thedisclaimitory said:

I HOPE IT WILL COME TO W3DHUB  LAUNCHER

As easy to said but this I think need some work to implement it.