[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

It would seem to me that he's getting the result of whoever used my vote. Remember how I was confused that the vote was Soft Status Quo? I wasn't confused about the fact that I was recorded as having voted, I was confused about why the person who stole my vote would vote Soft.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It would seem to me that he's getting the result of whoever used my vote. Remember how I was confused that the vote was Soft Status Quo? I wasn't confused about the fact that I was recorded as having voted, I was confused about why the person who stole my vote would vote Soft.

Yeah, that's honestly confusing no matter how you look at it.

Still doens't explain why no one could track your action that night though.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

[Shade] Maybe while Cat 5's identity is stolen, all things targeting him redirect, explaining bus effects and why he couldn't be observed. [/Shade]

Then how did Irish hit himself with his own ability?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, if  we investigate Category 5 and this is how his ability works, then shoudn't the investigation be redirected to whoever stole his identity. :v

Cheeky, but maybe, but also not enough maybe for me to actually wager on it :p :v

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

It’s confusing for me as well because I don’t know much about Romanian geography. What I do know is that I was exiled by the Iron Guard in Romania so I live in Austro Hungarian Trannsylvania.

My bio specifically says that I was exiled to Trannsylvania as well, though it doesn't tell me where from.

Just now, Shade939 said:

##VoteInvestigate Killing_You

Mggh, I think logically Irish should be the player we focus on if not Category 5 in this situation at the very least.

Good boy.  Are you still leading nominate or do I actually need to jump in? :v