[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Are we sure this is a full on bus rather than just redirecting a specific player's actions?

It's the only way Irish should have been capable of triggering his own trap?

There are two example of a bus driver using their ability, but I'm still not certain the one with Irish makes sense...

Just now, Retaliation said:

What are we thinking the killer is after? The kills so far don't really make much sense to me.

Stopping reform maybe, but that's based off killing ILTS and specifically his persona he projected, rather than his actuality self.  After that, going after people who can fight back with the evidence base, so I'm really thinking I'm up next on the chopping block.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I've been considering that the killer's objective might be to kill shade. It would explain why he needs a bodyguard.

There's that too, and let's be honest, if that's the case, it's an objective we've all been waiting for ;)

I guess I narrowed my suspect list down to KY, Cat 5, and Orange.

I don't think Orange makes sense because he was an Austrian that started out innocent (although that does make me wonder *why* he seems to want pluralism so much...) but anyway....

Cat 5 is mostly still on the list because I don't understand all this trap and bus driver stuff. My gut is telling me KY makes more sense. But I dunno.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Pretty certain you need to convince the voters of your cause if you actually want to succeed :p

To be fair, what's the worst that happens, I get an evidence key so I can keep track of your activities Orange? I take the cane that I could have had FRAYDO use this entire game?

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, what's the worst that happens, I get an evidence key so I can keep track of your activities Orange? I take the cane that I could have had FRAYDO use this entire game?

If you have the key you can frame people.  I'm very cautious about who I want to have that :p  I was only just now finally relaxing with FRAYDO having it :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If you have the key you can frame people.  I'm very cautious about who I want to have that :p  I was only just now finally relaxing with FRAYDO having it :p

You do realize I was in a masonry with FRAYDO the entire time discussing how to use that key.