[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Here's the thing.  If Shade was scummy or had malintent, I don't think he'd be this bold.

I wouldn't call that play bold. He wanted the walkie yesterday, and now the cane today. "Dangerous in the hands of scum"--well, if the remaining scum is Cat5 as he suspects, then he only needs to keep Cat5 out of the vault. I say it's because you don't think this is something he would do is the reason he'd do it. He needs to be cleared.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I wouldn't call that play bold. He wanted the walkie yesterday, and now the cane today. "Dangerous in the hands of scum"--well, if the remaining scum is Cat5 as he suspects, then he only needs to keep Cat5 out of the vault. I say it's because you don't think this is something he would do is the reason he'd do it. He needs to be cleared.

Shade is nothing if not set in his ways.  If he wasn't, we wouldn't still be playing 20 questions with him every game after so many games.  If he had something to hide he'd be hiding it by staying low.  At least that's my experience from Marvel Mafia.

I'm thinking we need to find the killer, and it's either Cat 5 or KY.

Shade is nothing if not set in his ways.  If he wasn't, we wouldn't still be playing 20 questions with him every game after so many games.  If he had something to hide he'd be hiding it by staying low.  At least that's my experience from Marvel Mafia.

I'm thinking we need to find the killer, and it's either Cat 5 or KY.

Shade claimed KY visited me. Comment here. According to Shade, KY can't be the killer. In his mind, it's Cat5.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Shade claimed KY visited me. Comment here. According to Shade, KY can't be the killer. In his mind, it's Cat5.

Yeah, early on, like N1, when he told us you were not a threat because of your abilities.  That doesn't account for what he's been up to RECENTLY.  As it stands though, here's my logic on KY:  He could have been investigating people AND killing, using 2 PP, and abstaining from voting.  A scum/hostile role cop isn't unheard of in power madness games, and can actually be quite handy to figure out exactly what you're up against, and it seems like the kind of role KY would get.

To each their own, then. I'd forgotten KY visited me early on, but I don't see why that would make Shade discount him as the killer then. I'm sticking with Shade for today unless new information comes up.

Just now, Jeod said:

To each their own, then. I'd forgotten KY visited me early on, but I don't see why that would make Shade discount him as the killer then. I'm sticking with Shade for today unless new information comes up.

Honestly I don't know why Shade would discount him, but I suspect if you pressed even Shade wouldn't know why :p That's just the way he is.

17 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Ok, unless Killing_You is scum or he can somehow overlooking killing items/actions on a character, only three players could have killed FRAYDO.

OrangeP47, Category 5 Hurricane, and Retaliation.

11 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

If you don't remove K_Y from that list based on his ability, then literally every player in game except for me and Sunflower could have killed FRAYDO.

To be fair, some things only unlock at certain stability I think, items/abilities could have been hidden perhaps.

We DO have a large pool, but the people I'm not considering I'm largely confident didn't do it for other reasons.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

To be fair, some things only unlock at certain stability I think, items/abilities could have been hidden perhaps.

We DO have a large pool, but the people I'm not considering I'm largely confident didn't do it for other reasons.

And might I go ahead and ask about your nomination for the vault?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And might I go ahead and ask about your nomination for the vault?

I'm going to mull over who I nominate awhile longer :p I may not have you in the lead for the investigation, but that doesn't mean I trust you THAT much :p

I'm going to mull over who I nominate awhile longer :p I may not have you in the lead for the investigation, but that doesn't mean I trust you THAT much :p

You know, FRAYDO only had one victory condition based on keep my alive. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

You know, FRAYDO only had one victory condition based on keep my alive. :v

If all of what you said is true, you do realize how great a risk you've put yourself in by coming out with it, right? :p

Though speaking of Monarchies, Sunflower and I had an idea for an English Civil War style game that would have featured royal actors.  If Nodlied actually did put them in this game, that's yet another thing I can be accused of ripping off of him :v

If all of what you said is true, you do realize how great a risk you've put yourself in by coming out with it, right? :p

Though speaking of Monarchies, Sunflower and I had an idea for an English Civil War style game that would have featured royal actors.  If Nodlied actually did put them in this game, that's yet another thing I can be accused of ripping off of him :v

If they can kill me now...

10 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Yeah, I am. I'm assuming we only go Hostile when we perform a truly Hostile action, like murder or attempted murder.

I thought you said you turned Hostile from CK targeting you or something for July Crisis?

Chaos only accelerated turning hostile. You also turned hostile from using those kinds of actions a bunch.

She told me to say...

So I've reread my PMs and now I think I was roleblocked for N3. I've also asked Nodlied and have since been informed that my traps don't last more than a night. The reason why I think I was roleblocked N3 is because when I placed my trap on Orange, I was notified that I put my trap near him specifically, but when I placed my trap on Jeod, I was only told that I sucessfully voted and never had any mention of the trap. I mostly glossed over my PM at the time. This isn't very important information now that we know FRAYDO had the cane, but I thought I should let everyone know. Since I now know my own trap was used against me then I must've been redirected to myself, therefore I don't think we'll be able to catch the culprit of FRAYDO's murder via votes (although I still think we should all vote just in case). If we lose to the syndicate, the bus driver will be to blame :b

And just for verification, Cat5, what kind of trap hit you?

I've updated my chart to include night actions and the Vault Items category is supposed to be a separate column from the rest.

Players

Nationality

Status

Items

Role

Night One

Night Two

Night Three

Night Four

SQ/PL/A%

Vault Items

Jeod

Galician

Suspicious

Crowbar

Doctor

Protect

Vote A

Jailed

Vote A

Pick Up Crowbar

Vote

Pick Up Walkie

Vote C

100/0/0

Admiral’s Cane

Category 5

?

Suspicious

“None”

?

Unknown

Vote

Visit Orange

Vote B

Unknown

Vote

Unknown

Vote

33/33/33

Typewriter

TheIrishman

?

Suspicious

?

Medkit

Dayblocker

Grab Medkit

Vote

Trap Orange

Vote A

Trap Jeod*

Vote

Trap FRAYDO (but ended up trapping self)

Vote

33/33/33

Evidence Key

FRAYDO

Hungarian

Dead

Evidence Key

Roleblocker

Mason Shade

Vote

Pick Up Key

Vote