[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

By the way, I still want to have the walkie eventually. I'm most curious about its abilities and who holds its twin. If someone wants to nominate me for the vault, I'm happy to pass my crowbar along--even back to the vault for safekeeping.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

By the way, I still want to have the walkie eventually. I'm most curious about its abilities and who holds its twin. If someone wants to nominate me for the vault, I'm happy to pass my crowbar along--even back to the vault for safekeeping.

Unless Orange also has a walkie it's just a masonry and there's only one of them in game. iLTS apparently tried to contact him with it.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Unless Orange also has a walkie it's just a masonry and there's only one of them in game. iLTS apparently tried to contact him with it.

I realize that, but how do you know there's only one? And if there is, why do you want it so badly?

Just now, Jeod said:

I realize that, but how do you know there's only one? And if there is, why do you want it so badly?

How do you know there's more than one of them in game?

Because of my ability, it has some rather annoying drawbacks that I'm hoping this will let me get around...

Just now, Shade939 said:

How do you know there's more than one of them in game?

Because of my ability, it has some rather annoying drawbacks that I'm hoping this will let me get around...

And your ability is...?

Others will give their opinions, and I doubt they'll be much different than mine. But with me being a doctor, and you alluding to it or something similar, I don't know how you didn't see this coming.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Crowbar for walkie talkie :v

At this point I'll take any of Sunflower/Shade/TheIrishman for investigation targets.

I don't really care who gets to the vault. I haven't been keeping track of what is supposed to be in there, but I don't think there is anything really useful.

I also don't really care what the reform is, though at some point I would be interested to see what happens if we revisit a reform we've already passed.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

At this point I'll take any of Sunflower/Shade/TheIrishman for investigation targets.

I don't really care who gets to the vault. I haven't been keeping track of what is supposed to be in there, but I don't think there is anything really useful.

I also don't really care what the reform is, though at some point I would be interested to see what happens if we revisit a reform we've already passed.

Currently the vault has a walkietalkie and the typewriter.

Just now, Jeod said:

##nominate Jeod

I could use the crowbar to take the walkie easily, but it's a red action so would lower stability. I'd much prefer to go with the easy method.

My vote for the crowbar back at some point. Losing it has been surprisingly demoralizing.

Just now, Retaliation said:

My vote for the crowbar back at some point. Losing it has been surprisingly demoralizing.

Your call. Like I said I don't think it (or you) are that dangerous. I don't mind passing it back, but not tonight.

Just now, Jeod said:

Your call. Like I said I don't think it (or you) are that dangerous. I don't mind passing it back, but not tonight.

Of course. No point in losing out on the vault or a vote.

##nominate Jeod

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I could break the tie but I'm not going to. If Ausgleich members are more interested in playing politics than finding the killer, that's their problem not mine. 

Why would we find the killer?

Just now, Sunflower said:

I could break the tie but I'm not going to. If Ausgleich members are more interested in playing politics than finding the killer, that's their problem not mine. 

My assumption based on that statement is you actually know who the killer is and therefore know for a fact it can't be me...

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I already explained my thoughts on who the killers might be in that long post that nobody read.

Yes, and your analysis indicated that Shade was a probable suspect. Yet you're not willing to vote for him?

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Is hammer today?

##nominate TheIrishman

I've been grossly distracted with Hol4 and work. I would've tried to catch up earlier, but I'm out helping my gf right now.

What did you vote for last night?