[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You forgot about Shade being immune to night actions or something :p

Also your whereabouts can't be proven unless you can prove you protected yourself.

I included that bit about Shade. As for myself, well I assumed I was being watched by you as well as others. >.> Even if I were capable of making a nightkill, why would I do it under those assumptions?

Just now, Jeod said:

I included that bit about Shade. As for myself, well I assumed I was being watched by you as well as others. >.> Even if I were capable of making a nightkill, why would I do it under those assumptions?

It doesn't have to be a nightkill you did, it could be some other unknown quantity. TBH, if you HAD done the nightkill, I'd have accepted that as a valid reason for not doing the plan, given that it hit a syndie :p

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It doesn't have to be a nightkill you did, it could be some other unknown quantity. TBH, if you HAD done the nightkill, I'd have accepted that as a valid reason for not doing the plan, given that it hit a syndie :p

True, however my note specifically stated that I have an alibi for the nightkill. If you think I have an action other than protection, that's coolio. I can't exactly prove protection. As for your valid reason, I was surprised that Snipe was syndicate. Therefore, killing him wouldn't be a valid motive for not doing the plan. Your logic is flawed even in the hypotheticals.

Just now, Jeod said:

True, however my note specifically stated that I have an alibi for the nightkill. If you think I have an action other than protection, that's coolio. I can't exactly prove protection. As for your valid reason, I was surprised that Snipe was syndicate. Therefore, killing him wouldn't be a valid motive for not doing the plan. Your logic is flawed even in the hypotheticals.

Again, this is all "so you claim" :p You can't prove your emotions, nor any thinking you may or may not have done in secret. Nor do I ask you to. It's just best to present things honestly.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Again, this is all "so you claim" :p You can't prove your emotions, nor any thinking you may or may not have done in secret. Nor do I ask you to. It's just best to present things honestly.

I believe I am.

8 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

Regarding my activity the previous night, and I'll add that the evidence base allows one to check voting patterns as Orange did (and which I can confirm who he targeted and what his result was) it also allows one to check night actions on the condition that the action requires the target player to visit another.

1454_3.jpg

I had my eye on the Hurricane. Anything to say for yourself Cat 5?

If you saw my action, I really doubt you would think I have something to explain. Why don't you let my target tell you about it?

I have been spending an unholy amount of time playing HoI4...I finally managed to get into my second game and I was able to conquer almost half the world starting out as Austria (because I wanted to play out this game on it) :b Still haven't finished but I don't think I can win. The Reichspakt managed to win over Russia, so I'm outgunned numbered and outgunned so I'll probably just settle for what I got. Definitely the most time consuming per match video-game I've ever played.

Nice that we got a Syndie, it looks like they are the same thing as Abolishment. And as Shaggy might say, "it wasn't me" who killed him.

Honestly, I was very concerned that Sunflower might be a Syndie since she's the one who initially brought them up and because of her last minute suggestion that could've potentially split the radical and soft votes, but I'm not so sure now since it actually worked to bring SQ players together.

I think I'm going to try and sleep now but I'll try to analyze iLTS's posts and people's responses when I wake up.

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I'll point out that the Abolishment party might be made up of different independent members, so it's entirely possible they just killed each other. :v

9 hours ago, Shade939 said:

I don't think shooting the player at least openly pretending to be a Plurarist moderate willing to work with both sides in order to prevent Civil War is the type of person you shoot to prevent Civil War...

I think you're on to something, especially with Snipe trying to contact OP47. Whoever killed him last night may be marked hostile today. We have a chance to take a killer out of the game here.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

Honestly, I was very concerned that Sunflower might be a Syndie since she's the one who initially brought them up and because of her last minute suggestion that could've potentially split the radical and soft votes, but I'm not so sure now since it actually worked to bring SQ players together.

I think I'm going to try and sleep now but I'll try to analyze iLTS's posts and people's responses when I wake up.

I wondered if your "trap" might have gotten sprung, but I recall you saying it doesn't kill, correct? I think Sunflower could have caused a tie if I had voted, but unfortunately we'll never know unless someone has a vote analysis ability. She's still on my suspect list.

FRAYDO could have been signaling to a syndie buddy that he was a friend by proposing that the walkie is a two-way connection. I believe he bolded that statement as well. However, Snipe did not try to contact him. Still, it could be that FRAYDO was the one doing the contacting and got stopped some other way. I don't think anyone knew Snipe had a walkie. This can be backed up by me asking in a night post where the walkie was. FRAYDO might consider that Orange had taken it out of the vault since he had a key.

Shade939 outright suggested that Snipe's death was friendly fire, so I don't think he should be on the investigation list today. He's correct--there's not really a reason for "town" to kill him.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you saw my action, I really doubt you would think I have something to explain. Why don't you let my target tell you about it?

Can they? Are we sure your target was not Snipe?

Just now, Sunflower said:

I guess it's possible, but he was also killed so... dunno if his vote would even count in that scenario. I mean you could be a shy santa voter too for all we know.

I'd wager your last acts count if it makes sense to count, like voting, whereas a masonry would be blocked.

Either way, I think in order to win the vote there were probably at least 3 santa voters (including me) and maybe more. For that matter, you might even consider the abstentions to be indirect santa support. Who knows how many shy santa supporters there might be out there! 

Personally, I think whoever killed Snipe is a bigger concern than Santa's legion. I just want to make Austria-Hungary great again.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Either way, I think in order to win the vote there were probably at least 3 santa voters (including me) and maybe more. For that matter, you might even consider the abstentions to be indirect santa support. Who knows how many shy santa supporters there might be out there! 

Personally, I think whoever killed Snipe is a bigger concern than Santa's legion. I just want to make Austria-Hungary great again.

Could always jail the ringleader, amnesty for the rank and file ;) :v