[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I believe there was a different name for that. Danubian Federation?

Yeah, but it's still a unitary state as opposed to independent Croatia, Bohemia, etc.  I'm saying Danubian Union would be if syndies took over the pluralist unitary state.

I haven't actually seen it ingame yet, though, so I'm just guessing based on the naming conventions they used.

I've not seen it in game either despite a few playthroughs, but I'm better Danubian Union is just a name change for the Danubian Federation.  They probably use the same country tag.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So the Pluralists win first, then the Syndicalists win the war against them and release the Union? Is that what you're saying?

Yeah, something like that.  What file exactly did you see these mentioned in and I can actually take a quick look.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'll point out something away. ILTS, you can't make any deals, because you're out of PP.  You can't nominate Jeod now, even if you want to.

As for the actual substance of nominating Jeod.  If he wants the walkie talkie that bad, I see no harm in giving it to him.  I don't really like the idea of him having access to Sunflower's item (whatever it is), and that's tied in a lot with the fact that I really don't want to investigate Retal either, but I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

I believe that there is no cost to changing the target of your nomination/investigation.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I believe that there is no cost to changing the target of your nomination/investigation.

Only investigation.

world_names.csv and mods.csv

I just looked them up myself. U25 is Federation and U25_SYN is Union

Yeah, they're the same country.  It's basically just a name and flag change.

Which clearly makes the Union a rename of the U25 tag, which isn't what I'm talking about. I didn't know if it's possible for Syndicalists to form the Union as a result of the Ausglech events.

Oh, I'm pretty sure it's not, it would probably be a separate thing later, but I'll admit, it's not something I've experienced directly.  I can do some hunting in events though.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

You guys realize that Nodlied said this game doesn't work like the TL in the computer game right? Meta analysis has about as much substance as mayo noshing, but without the benefit of being interesting.

I always believe in throwing everything at the dartboard and seeing what sticks :p;)

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But no, in seriousness, I'm mostly interested in how the game works because it's fun to play and I haven't seen much of it yet and don't know what it possible. It may or may not apply to what we see in the game, I'm well aware.

I've been really tempted to make a map of how my last game turned out, as it actually gave me a plausible "cold war" for a change instead of one faction just stomping the others.

5 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Doesn't really bother me. There's a reason I haven't offered any pushback. I've been expecting it.

Aren't you currently Suspicious though? You would have to be okay with losing your vote then.

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I suggest investigating me because I intend to change my vote from soft to radical.

The monarchy doesn't negotiate with terrorists.

Or better yet, does this mean you are a radical Santa? I only accept one definition of Rad Santa.

giphy.gif