[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Maybe some of them don't want you to cooperate though. :P

Wow, for a second that actually made me think maybe Retal was provoking civil war by tilting Jeod, until I remembered he soft voted.

But yeah Jeod, I think I have a bit of advice.  In real life, it's always good to assume ignorance instead of malice.  Right now though, you might want to assume malice instead of ignorance.  If you're getting pushback, maybe it's because people aren't aligned with you.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Is now a bad time to point out that someone somewhere in this game should have an item or ability that actually lets them kill players that we can look for. :v

Honestly I'm more curious what FRAYDO took from the vault.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

But yeah Jeod, I think I have a bit of advice.  In real life, it's always good to assume ignorance instead of malice.  Right now though, you might want to assume malice instead of ignorance.  If you're getting pushback, maybe it's because people aren't aligned with you.

Advice not needed, give it to these fools instead. I just raised the stakes. If a civil war starts, I'll be the first target by our enemies. So, stop dicking around and prevent a civil war.

So, here's my chart. SQ = Status Quo, PL = Pluralism, A = Abolishment (and Syndicate if they're separate). The % chance is based on my own guesses. Let me know if there's anything wrong.

I decided against adding soft/radicalism since it'd only confuse things more and doesn't serve much purpose - it's secondary and divides the primary groups more. As for N1, N2, etc.. actions, I'm uncertain as to whether I should add them right now or wait due to the previous concern mentioned in prior games about oversharing too early.

Players

Nationality

Status

Items

Role

SQ/PL/A%

Jeod

Galician

Suspicious

None

Doctor

100/0/0

Category 5

?

Suspicious

“None”

?

33/33/33

TheIrishman

?

Suspicious

?

Medkit

Dayblocker

33/33/33

FRAYDO

?

?

?

?

33/33/33

Sunflower

?

?

?

?

60/20/20

Shade

?

?

?

?

25/40/35

Killing_You

?

?

?

Rolecop

40/40/20

iLikeToSnipe

?

?

?

?

25/50/25

OrangeP47

Austrian

Innocent

?

?

5/75/20

Retaliation

?

Suspicious

Something

Thief

20/40/40

Btw, Orange, did you get any notifications last night?

13 hours ago, Jeod said:

Well done.

##investigate Retaliation

13 hours ago, Jeod said:

We can follow my plan this time and make some progress.

##nominate Jeod

MYHR1LL.png

10 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

BTW just noticed @Nodlied, thread title should be Day 3 not Day 2

Correct. I simply forgot to adjust it after the daypost. :v

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

So, here's my chart. SQ = Status Quo, PL = Pluralism, A = Abolishment (and Syndicate if they're separate). The % chance is based on my own guesses. Let me know if there's anything wrong.

I decided against adding soft/radicalism since it'd only confuse things more and doesn't serve much purpose - it's secondary and divides the primary groups more. As for N1, N2, etc.. actions, I'm uncertain as to whether I should add them right now or wait due to the previous concern mentioned in prior games about oversharing too early.

Players

Nationality

Status

Items

Role

SQ/PL/A%

Jeod

Galician

Suspicious

None

Doctor

100/0/0

Category 5

?

Suspicious

“None”

?

33/33/33

TheIrishman

?

Suspicious

?

Medkit

Dayblocker

33/33/33

FRAYDO

?

?

?

?

33/33/33

Sunflower

?

?

?

?

60/20/20

Shade

?

?

?

?

25/40/35

Killing_You

?

?

?

Rolecop

40/40/20

iLikeToSnipe

?

?

?

?

25/50/25

OrangeP47

Austrian

Innocent

?

?

5/75/20

Retaliation

?

Suspicious

Something

Thief

20/40/40

Btw, Orange, did you get any notifications last night?

The only notification I got last night was about my snooping on Retal.

Checking in for today. I was away all of yesterday with concert plans, and I will be away all of today at work. By the time I get back, I should still have roughly 20+ hours to do my part in this.

For discussion's sake, I did take the Evidence Base Key with me. The walkie talkie is still in the vault. I remain of the opinion that the walkie talkie should be left untouched. Thank you for the extra PP. I'll continue to follow along on my mobile but I will not be able to answer questions until I return from work.

Well, I will be gone most of today, but with FRAYDO taking the key, there should now be some accountability with the evidence base, at the very least. He'll be able to report to you everything that I do, and likewise in reverse, with a one turn delay for the log to update.  At least with the voting record spying, not only does it say who I spied on, but the log also keeps the result, so he'll know the results not just the actions too.

Since we can't seem to agree on military or economy I propose that we try some political reform.

##reform political

As for who should be in the vault, I'd also like to propose that nobody gets access. With what I understand, access to the vault opens it up for framing others. I'm more comfortable with Orange and FRAYDO keeping each other accountable.

##nominate nobody

I'm also in favor of investigating Retaliation. If he's a thief, I want to know more about him. And if he's suspicious he'll be unable to steal anything.

3 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Are you also a pirate?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Since we can't seem to agree on military or economy I propose that we try some political reform.

##reform political

As for who should be in the vault, I'd also like to propose that nobody gets access. With what I understand, access to the vault opens it up for framing others. I'm more comfortable with Orange and FRAYDO keeping each other accountable.

##nominate nobody

I'm also in favor of investigating Retaliation. If he's a thief, I want to know more about him. And if he's suspicious he'll be unable to steal anything.

The vault is entirely separate from the framing mechanic as far as I understand.

Currently my thoughts on being investigated are

Never investigated > investigated now > investigated later.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##reform political

##nominate nobody

Having an evidence key allows you to frame other players, not access to the vault itself.

But apparently, it also leaves a log of what actions you do in the vault that anyone with an evidence key is also allowed to view. So as long as FRAYDO and Orange aren't part of the same political party they can't freely frame anyone, and even then if you try to frame someone, it sounds like that's a hostile action so their status will change to suspicious and they can be voted up then to be jailed and lose their key.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Never investigated > investigated now > investigated later.

Honestly, I'd assume that Mafia basically started out with a non-hostile alignment, so they want to be investigated earlier before they do anything hostile and can actually be eliminated by the investigation instead of merely jailed for a night.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Can't be PoE as you still have too many unknowns.

PoE? Idk what that means.

4 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

You know, while I appreciate charts, I just take issue with that one in many ways :p

What other ways are an issue? You can safely ignore my probability column if you so wish as it's based on my own reads. I just copied my chart from the July Crisis game where I also previously had a column for my reads.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So you're saying there's a 1% chance you're neither of those three... :v

>.> I was too lazy to at 33.33 repeating. Perhaps I should've done 1/3 to satisfy you.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

##reform political

##nominate nobody

You misunderstand. It's the Evidence Base Key that gives players the option to frame people. Both Orange and FRAYDO are now in possession of those keys. In the vault, there should only be a walkie-talkie, but there could be another item in it if we investigate someone who's suspicious.

Retaliation, Shade, Cat5, iLikeToSnipe, and FRAYDO are the people that I'd like to investigate in the order I'd like to investigate until more information arises.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Honestly, I'd assume that Mafia basically started out with a non-hostile alignment, so they want to be investigated earlier before they do anything hostile and can actually be eliminated by the investigation instead of merely jailed for a night.

That was basically my argument for not just straight up trusting Orange.

I actually want to push for a Cat5, iLikeToSnipe or FRAYDO but he has a key so that's a touchier target to investigation today based around the probability that they have an item they could actually use to kill players that would expose them as being part of the mafia.