[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

So I'm suspicious now. I'm not sure if it's something done to me or if it's because of my action, but I'm leaning towards my action. Do other players have colors to their actions? My trap ability is in red text, which makes me suspect that the color is indicative to how it'll affect my status upon usage.

Retaliation, in the last game did you ever go hostile for using your cane or did it stop at suspicious?

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

So I'm suspicious now. I'm not sure if it's something done to me or if it's because of my action, but I'm leaning towards my action. Do other players have colors to their actions? My trap ability is in red text, which makes me suspect that the color is indicative to how it'll affect my status upon usage.

Retaliation, in the last game did you ever go hostile for using your cane or did it stop at suspicious?

It probably has to do with you placing things in inconvenient places.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Continue to be stubborn all you like. Orange showed my vote for status quo the first night and I told you why I did radical over soft. Do you have any better ideas to solve our tie problem?

First question should be why do we have tie though?

Since stability probably drops from tied votes, I'd assume the Abolishment party might be actually actively pushing for a tie.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Yeah I went hostile the night I did it. It's because chaos tracked me that night though.

For you though it's because red actions immediately turn you suspicious when used.

On 7/27/2018 at 10:59 AM, FRAYDO said:

A thought about the walkie talkie, and pure speculation. A walkie talkie is a two-way conversation, so I assume someone here currently possesses one already. I'm to further assume that picking up the walkie talkie from the vault will form a masonry with that other player. Whoever picks up the walkie talkie, I wouldn't so readily trust the receiver being they could be a syndie or otherwise. It may be better left untouched.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The other one?

it sounded to me like FRAYDO was attempting to signal he knew a bit about how the walkie talkie functioned. Combined with the attempts to nominate himself and sunflower nominating him for what I felt was a very flimsy reason, I figured we had a setup where one scum lost their radio and had to recover it.

Just now, Retaliation said:

it sounded to me like FRAYDO was attempting to signal he knew a bit about how the walkie talkie functioned. Combined with the attempts to nominate himself and sunflower nominating him for what I felt was a very flimsy reason, I figured we had a setup where one scum lost their radio and had to recover it.

There's also the possibility that we have a total of three Walkie-Talkies in game.

On 7/27/2018 at 12:22 PM, Jeod said:

First, thanks for your support. Thus far, I think everyone who's been on the table for investigation has been willing to state their status in advance. Retaliation, however, has not. Regarding the radio (if the radio and walkie are one and the same and not two separate items), I certainly don't mind using it. I can see two possibilities from your perspectives:

A) Jeod is suspicious-hostile

I have no clue if I can turn hostile, I wasn't told if I have the chance to turn hostile, and I'm not going to play the game as if I can. As far as I'm concerned, I'm "town" and if I do turn hostile somehow, then that's a loss Nodlied will have to accept as I don't play those silly alignment-changing games. That said, if I'm lying about this, then if there is a person on the other end of the line, I'll have no choice but to tell you--and said person would need to corroborate my claim.

With this method, you place the spotlight on two players. That's more information than we have right now and it'll help us in the long run.

B) Jeod is suspicious-town

This is my own perspective, of course, but from your eyes it's a win-win. If I speak to someone, I can form an opinion of them and I'll leave soft clues in my dayposts unless the situation demands that I be more blunt. I've already been leaving crumbs as to my ability, and so far nobody seems to have caught on, so I'm confident in my subtlety.

##nominate Jeod

On 7/27/2018 at 12:24 PM, Jeod said:

Also, my victory condition is status quo by reform. Like I said earlier, I opted to start with the chaotic good approach. However, if radical reform is a major concern, I have no problems with voting for soft reform. Orange could even watch me tonight as proof.

Here's my plan again for those who conveniently missed it. Put these two together with my nationality and you should see my perspective when writing this up, and therefore have no doubt of my intentions.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

You started as suspicious because Nodlied felt your character should start suspicious. 

Orange, do you know if this guy voted quo or pluralism? Please say pluralism. His ego needs to be cut to size.

4 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It probably has to do with you placing things in inconvenient places.

??? I copied half my message, refreshed to see what was posted, then finished it before posting if you're wondering why the text was different. If that's what you're talking about.

A third interesting thing to note: given what I said about being unsure of my alignment, wanting to enter the vault, and FRAYDO supporting my plan, I think you guys monumentally fucked up and missed out on an opportunity for scum to radio who they thought was scum.

A third interesting thing to note: given what I said about being unsure of my alignment, wanting to enter the vault, and FRAYDO supporting my plan, I think you guys monumentally fucked up and missed out on an opportunity for scum to radio who they thought was scum (but was actually town).

Rephrased because you're all morons and will misunderstand despite knowing my typing personality for two years now.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'd assume Jeod passed an item to someone then.

I'd not assume that, because 1), that'd be night PP,  2) wasn't passing said to be a free option anyway? 3) Why would there be another connection.

I'd put more weight on maybe, if someone actually did use an ability to boost him, that ability only lasting one round.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't know, Orange, you were perfectly happy to reveal that Jeod was a Quo voter. I guess I don't really care, but I think it's probably obvious which it is just by your positioning.

Why don't you care? Are you neither status quo nor pluralism?

Okay, I've given my stance and my plan. If FRAYDO's goal is to get someone else a radio, then he wouldn't have touched the one in the vault last night. Therefore, my idea still stands. If you idiots want to keep going in circles be my guest. I'm not going to be a part of it.