[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Just now, Shade939 said:

Because I actually understand how to play this game based on the rules and am actually bothering to explain them to everyone?

Yes. You know too much.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So as long as you keep doing actions you can prove (like your report on Jeod) I see nothing to be concerned about.

Unfortunately, at some point, I think that won't be practical anymore.

Shade, are you innocent or suspicious?

Frankly, while I think Shade is a danger, I don't see much benefit in jailing him tonight unless he's a known radical voter.

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Unfortunately, at some point, I think that won't be practical anymore.

Shade, are you innocent or suspicious?

Frankly, while I think Shade is a danger, I don't see much benefit in jailing him tonight unless he's a known radical voter.

I'm probably the most innocent in this entire game actually.

5 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Would you elaborate on that?

Sure. Unlike the majority of us deliberating on how things work, he seems to know more than us. From his own objectives or a scumdoc. Just a thought.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm fairly certain I have the most basic objective for this game, and it doens't say anything at all about eliminating players...

I'm pretty sure most of us don't NEED to eliminate other players.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That's why I assume the game ends as soon as either side gets the ideology bar to 100%?

Probably.  Given civil war and stability are a factor though, there are likely other ways to end the game as well.

15 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade just says things with a certainty, whether or not they're the truth.

I'll also point out Jeod's being a slippery customer trying to find someone to investigate other than himself...

Irish is in the lead for investigating. I don't need to search for anyone else, and if my motive were to get attention off myself to avoid investigation, that comment is one that I certainly wouldn't have made.

So it doesn't come down to the wire and is something we overlook, I'd like to get the ball rolling on who we nominate too.  While I trust Irish I don't think he's a viable candidate, even though it would be wise to limit vault access to as few people as possible.  I don't want it, because I don't have enough PP to make use of it if I want to vote and use the evidence base.  My next choice would be Cat 5.  How do we feel about that?  I mean, he's generally in the running in these kinds of games, and so far I like the feel of him.  Don't want to use my PP on actually voting him just yet though in case it goes nowhere.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Myself? :v

But even then, without knowing Orange's alignment for certain, I might end up giving two keys to the same party.

I could simply lie about my alignment, then when you try and balance it, you give the key to someone who's actually the same as me, because I lied.  There's too much WIFOM to sort for any attempt at balancing to actually work.

I'm going to go ahead and cast my vote on military reforms since that's what I did yesterday and I'm kinda interested to know if the choices will be the same as the economy ones or different choices. Especially since the thing I was worried about at first was having the choices pit the factions against each other and now I know that economy choices do just that.

##reform military