[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

And if civil war gets triggered by stability dropping below 40%? Are you willing to risk a tie vote by randomly investigating in order to fill out your "ballot chart"?

Stability probably dropped so much because me and Irish used our abilities for the first time. Stealing and blocking were things that increased tension last game.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

What if you're status quo and your secondary goal is to achieve that through a civil war? Or what if you're looking to abolish the empire through a civil war? There is no proof that you are who you say you are. Based on who you are, your actions, and what you've said I'm a little suspicious of you.

Grasping at straws, pal.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, you actually found stuff on him? I didn't bother, because when I googled myself, only some composer from 100 years previous came up, so I figured the names were made up.

I'm fairly confident it wouldn't be that easy to cause civil war.  It is a type of objective, so people will have to WORK for it.  We have wiggle room.

Yeah https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksander_Litwinowicz

Pretty sure they're the same person. Same very light mustache. I'd like KY to go more into his evidence about Jeod (if he feels safe), because not a threat doesn't give us much to go on.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Grasping at straws, pal.

Facts:

• You're a Galician
  • You voted radical status quo

The simplest explanation for those two facts is that you are for pluralism or abolishment and wish to achieve this goal through a civil war. Why would a Galician support status quo? And why would somebody who doesn't want a civil war vote for a radical proposal?

Yes, you could theoretically be given a screwball role by Nodlied where you're goals go against your nationality and you could be going for some gambit to gain more power. But what is the most likely explanation? With what we know, I think that you're looking to start a civil war. You're political goals aren't as clear, but I'm just hung up on the thought of a Galician going "hey, I think Austria and Hungary are the best and should be superior to us".

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Also quick head count of the number of people the forum is glitching out for right now?

It's extremely slow for me. Takes almost a minute to post.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Facts:

• You're a Galician
  • You voted radical status quo

The simplest explanation for those two facts is that you are for pluralism or abolishment and wish to achieve this goal through a civil war. Why would a Galician support status quo? And why would somebody who doesn't want a civil war vote for a radical proposal?

Why wouldn't I vote radical pluralism then?

Facts:

• iLikeToSnipe can't accept anything but the simplest explanation
  • iLikeToSnipe is wrong

I'm literally seconds away from posting a screenshot of my PM and being done with this game. Trolling's fun and all but the past 4 or 5 pages being utter nonsense is a bit much.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Why wouldn't I vote radical pluralism then?

Facts:

• iLikeToSnipe can't accept anything but the simplest explanation
  • iLikeToSnipe is wrong

I didn't say that you're explanation is wrong, just that it's less likely given what we know. Your hostility isn't helping.

If you're goal is civil war, then you would want to get stability lower. If you're by yourself, it's safe to assume that you aren't going to get the votes for your own radical proposal. So why not vote for the other radical option? There's probably somebody else who's going to be voting for it. With your votes combined you have a better chance of forcing a tie to create political deadlock or getting a radical option passed and decreasing stability.

Your nationality, the content of your posts, and your voting actions are all at odds with each other. I'm not going to accuse you of being a warmonger looking to start a civil war, we don't have proof of that yet. I'm only saying that it's a plausible explanation.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

I noticed this awhile ago, but no one else has commented on it.

Have none of you noticed cat5's avatar is literally switzerland?

While I'd love it if it were true, no, I'm not Switzerland. But yes, around when I posted the map of Switzerland owning almost all of Europe, I've had this avatar.

Also, to answer OrangeP47s question, I've had Suspicious status since the game started, just like I did last game. Unlike last time, I have no items, so in some ways I would actually like to get investigated, but also with the votes going the way they have been, I'm not sure I'm willing to sit out right now.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I didn't say that you're explanation is wrong, just that it's less likely given what we know. Your hostility isn't helping.

If you're goal is civil war, then you would want to get stability lower. If you're by yourself, it's safe to assume that you aren't going to get the votes for your own radical proposal. So why not vote for the other radical option? There's probably somebody else who's going to be voting for it. With your votes combined you have a better chance of forcing a tie to create political deadlock or getting a radical option passed and decreasing stability.

Your nationality, the content of your posts, and your voting actions are all at odds with each other. I'm not going to accuse you of being a warmonger looking to start a civil war, we don't have proof of that yet. I'm only saying that it's a plausible explanation.

The only winning move is not to play. Fine. I didn't vote last night because I couldn't. I won't vote tonight either and see how that treats us. I refuse to fight through 5 pages of shit just to try again to get my point across.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

While I'd love it if it were true, no, I'm not Switzerland. But yes, around when I posted the map of Switzerland owning almost all of Europe, I've had this avatar.

Also, to answer OrangeP47s question, I've had Suspicious status since the game started, just like I did last game. Unlike last time, I have no items, so in some ways I would actually like to get investigated, but also with the votes going the way they have been, I'm not sure I'm willing to sit out right now.

Do you have abilities?  You don't have to share how many, or what they are, it just sounds a bit odd that you don't have an item.  Then again, I guess Jeod didn't have an item either.

Better question, who gave you the password to Jeod's account? Because he's seriously sounding like you in the last crisis game.

Well I was trying to be him back then, remember? ?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Do you have abilities?  You don't have to share how many, or what they are, it just sounds a bit odd that you don't have an item.  Then again, I guess Jeod didn't have an item either.

Stealing is just an inherent ability for me as well.

Better question, who gave you the password to Jeod's account? Because he's seriously sounding like you in the last crisis game.

You can't distract that easily :p

But I think Jeod is something we should table for now. Probing him further would be unproductive.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You can't distract that easily :p

But I think Jeod is something we should table for now. Probing him further would be unproductive.

Killing You did mention that Jeod was "harmless", so I don't think there's any need to investigate him again. I'm going to try and look through people to investigate. But right now my gut is pointing towards Shade or Retal.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Killing You did mention that Jeod was "harmless", so I don't think there's any need to investigate him again. I'm going to try and look through people to investigate. But right now my gut is pointing towards Shade or Retal.

Yeah TBH that's probably the biggest factor in laying off him, though TBH jailing the same person over and over is just dumb and unproductive in its own right.  That's why I think he might actually be status quo though instead of just playing along now.