[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

21 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Sunflower is likely fine. I had suspicions that FRAYDO's was playing a game of Marco Polo with his buddy, especially after sunflower replied.

So I tried to steal the other one from her.

You tried to steal an item from me? How wude.

200.gif

I'm probably not going to be stealing again this game to avoid becoming hostile so I might as well be honest. I would have tried going for the walkie talkie in the vault, but I couldn't be assured I could steal an item someone is taking from the vault.

Not only can you not pay attention to your own actions from the day before, you also can't figure out that if votes are tied between soft quo and soft pluralism that radical votes don't matter. But you don't have the common sense to listen to the player who says he'll vote soft quo to tip the scales. I'm like the only one who understands what's going on here and suddenly I don't care.

Toodles, it's break time.

19 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Yeah sorry. If you want it back I can give it to you night 3, otherwise I can nominate you for vault if I'm to be investigated.

You can have it if you want. Or if you want to give it back to me, you can do that too. It's no big deal to me really.

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Hells to the no.

I do, however, nominate you for a custom sub-title finally.  "Fisherman"

Fine, I'll wait one more day and see if we can get around a tie without resorting to more drastic actions. :v

Just now, Shade939 said:

Fine, I'll wait one more day and see if we can get around a tie without resorting to more drastic actions. :v

We have many options.

But, pray tell, how will me telling what I am solve the tie anyway? :p You going to assassinate me if I'm opposite you? :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

If Jeod's being honest about being status quo, the tie will solve itself. Interestingly suggests there are less pluralists than status quo players.

Not necessarily, that only works if everyone who voted for pluralist is actually a pluralist instead of a mafia member or vice versa.

Just now, Retaliation said:

If Jeod's being honest about being status quo, the tie will solve itself. Interestingly suggests there are less pluralists than status quo players.

Or not all Pluralists are pulling the same way either.  There's also whoever we jail tonight (if they're suspicious) to consider.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Go back to being suspicious-hostile.

Or maybe, if Shade's so eager for everyone's goals to be out in the open, we can let Jeod punch it out of him.  After all, a true gentlement would surely go first and reveal his own alignment before asking others, right ;)

Alright, checking in real quick before I go to D&D Weekend Extravaganza (as per usual :v).

I'm still of the mindset that we're dealing with three factions: Status Quo, Pluralism, and Civil War. Bit unsure as to where my suspicions lie, however, aside from where people have voted.

Speaking of, I investigated Jeod last night. His decision to vote Radical Status Quo struck me as odd in combination with his nationality, so I wanted to see if his ability/abilities also leaned in that direction. And my investigation suggests... he's not a threat.

Spoiler

(Don't ask for details on what I found, Shade.)

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Alright, checking in real quick before I go to D&D Weekend Extravaganza (as per usual :v).

I'm still of the mindset that we're dealing with three factions: Status Quo, Pluralism, and Civil War. Bit unsure as to where my suspicions lie, however, aside from where people have voted.

Speaking of, I investigated Jeod last night. His decision to vote Radical Status Quo struck me as odd in combination with his nationality, so I wanted to see if his ability/abilities also leaned in that direction. And my investigation suggests... he's not a threat.

Reveal hidden contents

(Don't ask for details on what I found, Shade.)

Shush, you'll ruin Retaliation's narrative!