[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Snipe must have stole that walkie-talkie very quickly for you to have jumped to the conclusion that someone was lying about the walkie-talkie and who took what. Unless, he was in fact the holder of the second walkie-talkie and thus the syndie receiver as I had predicted.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So you didn't follow through on the deal everyone was talking about, hmmm?

I had a reason for that. I felt that if I had voted that it would cause another tie. I instead chose to protect myself seeing as I had access to a powerful tool.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I had a reason for that. I felt that if I had voted that it would cause another tie. I instead chose to protect myself seeing as I had access to a powerful tool.

Did you take the crowbar?

Just now, Jeod said:

Were You not watching me? Yes, I did.

I have to specifiy what type of spying I do.

Honestly, I'm not liking the idea of you having the crowbar.  You could take the key from FRAYDO or I, and you didn't follow through on the deal.  This is less Jeod cooperation and more Jeod running off and doing his own thing, as several people predicted.  *Disappointment* :(

Regarding my activity the previous night, and I'll add that the evidence base allows one to check voting patterns as Orange did (and which I can confirm who he targeted and what his result was) it also allows one to check night actions on the condition that the action requires the target player to visit another.

1454_3.jpg

I had my eye on the Hurricane. Anything to say for yourself Cat 5?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I have to specifiy what type of spying I do.

Honestly, I'm not liking the idea of you having the crowbar.  You could take the key from FRAYDO or I, and you didn't follow through on the deal.  This is less Jeod cooperation and more Jeod running off and doing his own thing, as several people predicted.  *Disappointment* :(

The deal was set up by a syndie, so I’m not too concerned. I have no reason to take a key. To top it off, my spent my two PP on retrieving the crowbar and protecting myself, so you can cross me off the list as our killer.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Regarding my activity the previous night, and I'll add that the evidence base allows one to check voting patterns as Orange did (and which I can confirm who he targeted and what his result was) it also allows one to check night actions on the condition that the action requires the target player to visit another.

1454_3.jpg

I had my eye on the Hurricane. Anything to say for yourself Cat 5?

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

##investigate Shade

I don't take to kindly to people being immune to my rolecop ability.

Whoa, one mystery at a time!

5 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

##investigate Shade

Error. This is not a valid action.

EDDIT: WAIT, I should get some sleep. >_> I'll put it up the CVC. 

4 minutes ago, Nodlied said:

EDDIT: WAIT, I should get some sleep. >_> I'll put it up the CVC. 

3 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Oh, for-

##vote investigate Shade

o5UWnHI.png

Last CVC for today, for good reason.

6 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I don't have anything to report other than I'm greatly pleased to find out that Supreme General Santa increased stability. A morale boost to the Austro-Hungarians indeed!

I mean, it went up by 1% but hey that's still something! Does this mean you are no longer on strike?

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I mean, it went up by 1% but hey that's still something! Does this mean you are no longer on strike?

Good question. In celebration of today's glorious outcome, I shall indeed resume distributing gifts to the good boys and girls!

tenor.gif?itemid=7310749

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

That's a pretty big hit to stability you guys caused with your voting. Good work on whoever bagged snipe though.

It would be nice to know who caused the radical reform, but I have a feeling it was meant to set me up. I doubt my vote would have overturned it.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

@OrangeP47, next in line then?

For now, I just want to say it was sort of indicated in my PM that someone tried to contact me via radio last night, but something prevented the contact.  It might have been ILTS dying, but it might have been something else.  This is especially odd as I don't have a radio myself or anything.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

It would be nice to know who caused the radical reform, but I have a feeling it was meant to set me up. I doubt my vote would have overturned it.

Who knows. It's disconcerting that snipe had an inherent version of my crowbar and he seemed to be buddying up with team reform (Me and Orange).

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Who knows. It's disconcerting that snipe had an inherent version of my crowbar and he seemed to be buddying up with team reform (Me and Orange).

There's a certain irony that he specifically was in favor of the plan :v

47 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

There's a certain irony that he specifically was in favor of the plan :v

What did you do last night, then? If you didn't keep tabs on me, and the radio thing was not your own action, then...?

30 minutes ago, Jeod said:

What did you do last night, then? If you didn't keep tabs on me, and the radio thing was not your own action, then...?

I kept tabs on someone else.  I'll give the details after a bit more discussion, as I want to get some more reactions before I stir the pot more.

Don't mind me, just making a little tree diagram.

• iLikeToSnipe is dead
    • Someone has the ability to nightkill
    • iLikeToSnipe was "scum" (?)
    • I have an alibi (used my 2 PP on other actions)
  • Radical Status Quo was voted
    • Despite the plan being soft pluralism
      • More players chose to follow Sunflower
    • I abstained
      • Retaliation (pluralist) was jailed
      • Sunflower promised to vote radical status quo
        • Therefore, one player from each soft side was absent, so my vote should have been a tiebreaker
        • I suspected there would be others that wouldn't follow the plan, so didn't vote for either option to try to avoid a tie
          • My suspicions were well warranted, as it appears that there was an attempt to set me up
            • (Though I'm not sure how since one can't be eliminated from the game except via NK or hostille status when investigated)
            • (Perhaps it was to discredit me)
  • Night Actions
    • FRAYDO claims to have witnessed Category 5 Hurricane doing something
    • Killing_You claims that Shade939 is immune to his rolecop ability
      • Shade countered by claiming immunity to all abilities
    • There was an attempt to contact OrangeP47 via walkie
      • Presumably Snipe, but it failed due to his death
        • Conclusion: Walkie establishes masonry, which can't be done if one party is dead
      • Alternative: It failed because OrangeP47 doesn't have a walkie
        • Unsubstantiated, cannot prove that OP47 does or does not possess a walkie at this time
    • OrangeP47 has unrevealed information about his own action