[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

What did you vote then? It couldn't have been SPL if you're accusing KY of being radical.

Unfortunately, apparently I had the same idea as several other people and instead of playing vote roulette I decided not to vote instead to avoid a tie...

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

But iLikeToSnipe couldn't have pulled such a stunt unless he had reason to think someone was going to make a push for Radical something.

Well, Sunflower definitely gave off quite the manifesto for voting radical...

image.thumb.png.9e6ff465a79f39dafa47ae961873ba73.png

Ok, corrected version. If we assume that KY, the claimed rolecop, followed the plan, and if we assume honesty from the other claims, then that leaves Irish as the RSQ. The only alternative to it is that an abstainee is lying. I would suspect FRAYDO if this were the case.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well, Sunflower definitely gave off quite the manifesto for voting radical...

Yes, after and in response to iLikeToSnipe's plan. I figure if votes stay about the same as they were, and setting aside whatever mystery is going on regarding my vote, if iLikeToSnipe makes this push to pass Soft Pluralism, he gets it, even if he doesn't vote for it.

This would seem to me that if this result was planned, iLikeToSnipe and Sunflower would have had to be cooperating on it.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yes, after and in response to iLikeToSnipe's plan. I figure if votes stay about the same as they were, and setting aside whatever mystery is going on regarding my vote, if iLikeToSnipe makes this push to pass Soft Pluralism, he gets it, even if he doesn't vote for it.

This would seem to me that if this result was planned, iLikeToSnipe and Sunflower would have had to be cooperating on it.

It would be some next level strats, but maybe it was designed to fragment radicals and reformers rather than status quo and pluralism.  Push all the reformers to soft pluraism when before they'd been split between SPL and SSQ, push all the radicals to RSQ when they'd previously been split or joining in on the softs because of previous diplomatic efforts. Then, it turns out, radicals outnumber reformers....

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, somewhat, yes, because according to what he said his action does, he should know who I targeted last night, but he didn't say anything about it. 

It would be helpful if you specifically mentioned FRAYDO in that statement.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Well, it either appears that I don't notify my target that I visited, or Retaliation has just chosen not to do so. That's fine, because I walked into TheIrishman's trap thing the night before, so he should be able to confirm my target as well. It doesn't matter to me.

Also, I have to say I'm a little surprised to hear that I supposedly voted Soft Status Quo.

I think it's apparent I don't actually read my PM. I think I might know what you're talking about, but the update is very nonspecific.

2 hours ago, Jeod said:

image.thumb.png.9e6ff465a79f39dafa47ae961873ba73.png

Ok, I don't see why someone would change Category 5 to vote for SSQ unless they also had voted for SSQ themselves. It's one thing to change an obvious vote to a different result to try and get a tie, but when targeting an unknown vote, the logical choice is to change it to the category you want to win, so you wouldn't be changing their vote to hurt yourself.

So I'm assuming we have a minimum of 3 RSQ votes and 2 SSQ votes which should only leave us with 1 SPQ vote then.

There's still quite a few hours left in the day, but @TheIrishman seems to have vanished. As he's the only outlier if we assume honesty in others, then he's the most likely to be RSQ and perhaps syndicate. He also declined to back Category 5, which fuels this suspicion even more.

##investigate TheIrishMan

##reform Economic

##nominate Killing_You

Maybe with this vote switching thing, the person who did it didn't actually control where it went to? There are a few ways that could happen, such as the ability flipping the vote on the soft/radical axis, or flipping it on the status quo/pluralism axis, or being entirely random.  That would reduce the utility of such an ability, but it's still a thing that could happen maybe.

I guess I better get the ball rolling early as time is running out, but why nominate KY?  Convince me.  I don't want Shade to have it, and I'm relatively neutral on KY, but want to limit who has access to the vault.  I want to know if this train is going to take off or if I should start a different one.

13 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I guess I better get the ball rolling early as time is running out, but why nominate KY?  Convince me.  I don't want Shade to have it, and I'm relatively neutral on KY, but want to limit who has access to the vault.  I want to know if this train is going to take off or if I should start a different one.

KY claimed rolecop and said shade had immunity. Shade confirmed it, which tells me KY is being honest.

To answer FRAYDO's question, I wouldn't be able to distribute my gifts because I'm suspicious. The reason I'm suspicious is because I'm a Bohemian businessman that doesn't actually give a hoot about ordinary Bohemian desires because the empire is making me some SWEET DOUGH and I would like that dough to continue by any means necessary KTHX.

My comment on the vote chart: I don't believe half the people here for a second about how they claimed to vote.

1 hour ago, Sunflower said:

To answer FRAYDO's question, I wouldn't be able to distribute my gifts because I'm suspicious. The reason I'm suspicious is because I'm a Bohemian businessman that doesn't actually give a hoot about ordinary Bohemian desires because the empire is making me some SWEET DOUGH and I would like that dough to continue by any means necessary KTHX.

My comment on the vote chart: I don't believe half the people here for a second about how they claimed to vote.

Like war profiteering?