[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

Trivial banter aside, we must vote a pluralism side tonight to avoid civil war. Sunflower is adamantly against this, and those with status quo objectives may not want civil war.

##investigate Sunflower

Like I said in my speech, I'm status quo. Everyone else might be afraid to say it, but I'm not. I want to win this game, not spend the next 5 years negotiating. You can investigate me if you want, but you won't find the killer and someone else will probably end up dead tomorrow. 

Since no one else is going to do it, I'll analyze who might and might not be the killer. I guess the complicated part is with the PP system and items and with so many people saying they didn't vote, it's hard to completely exonerate many players.

Retaliation - He was in jail so he couldn't do it. Not the killer.

Cat 5 - I don't *think* he could have done it because Orange claims to know his vote, and FRAYDO says he say an action. Apparently that action was sketchy but not sketchy enough for FRAYDO to think it was a killing action. (tbh that exchange was pretty weird).

KY - Seems like we know he investigated Shade, so him being the killer is less likely but not totally impossible because we don't know if or how he voted.

Orange - Similar situation to KY but less clear because I have no idea how the evidence key works. If we take him at his word that it costs a PP, then he's in the same spot as KY where we know one action but not the other. If we don't, then it's a little more muddy.

Sunflower - Well I know what I did last night but the fact that I followed through on my promise to withhold my gifts means I can't prove that I wasn't the killer, so I'll put myself here as if I was analyzing myself in someone else's shoes. Note how no one other than Retal got an extra PP today? That's because of my strike. However, I *can* prove that I give gifts on future nights by resuming my activities.

Irish - I honestly have NO idea how his trap works, so I can't really analyze him other than to say that we don't have any idea what he did last night. If someone wants to enlighten me on how his trap could have been involved last night, feel free. :P Since I have no idea what he did last night, that makes him more suspicious than the others I looked at so far.

Shade - NO info known about Shade whatsoever apart from the fact that he apparently can't have night actions performed on him. UNKNOWN if this is because of a passive, an item, or an ability that he had to spend PP to use. Can't confirm that he spent any PP. The only other thing we know is he made a couple comments about friendly fire, but unlike Jeod, I'm not at all convinced that him saying that is "proof" that he wasn't the killer.

Jeod - He has been all over the map this whole game. Radicalism? Pacifism? Status Quo? Pluralism? You name it, he's supported it at some point or another. He also claims to have abstained in the vote after specifically making a deal with Snipe where Snipe said that "THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES" if he failed to follow through. His explanation that he was worried about a tie is also extremely suspicious. If he REALLY is a status quo supporter like he claims, he would know how powerful his moving to pluralism could be. He says he was worried about a tie, but before yesterday, the only person he thought supported radical status quo was himself. If he really wanted to break the stalement, I think he would have voted soft pluralism. Because he claims to have abstained, we *also* can't confirm that he used his protection ability on himself like he said. However, we probably can confirm his story about taking the crowbar from the vault tomorrow when someone goes there and either sees it there or doesn't.

FRAYDO - He is pretty suspicious too. He claims that he can verify what Orange did but the only thing we have to go by is his word. He also accused Cat 5 of doing something that needs explaining. Cat 5 says he doesn't need to explain anything, and we're still waiting on this mystery person to say something happened to them last night and imply that Cat 5 did it. So basically we know one thing. FRAYDO probably saw Cat 5 do *something* to *someone* because it would be risky to make that claim without knowing if Cat 5 might have used his action on himself or, like me, chose not to use any actions. It would help a little if Orange would confirm that FRAYDO can actually do what he says he can do or if he can confirm that FRAYDO did anything at all. But we still don't have anything other than his word that he "verified" Orange's actions. 

So I can't check the exact wording during the day because evidence base only works at night :v but there is indeed an action where you can spy on what action someone takes, but I think it requires them to actually visit someone, so I believe FRAYDO that he saw Cat 5 do something and that something happened to someone.

32 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So I can't check the exact wording during the day because evidence base only works at night :v but there is indeed an action where you can spy on what action someone takes, but I think it requires them to actually visit someone, so I believe FRAYDO that he saw Cat 5 do something and that something happened to someone.

Is he able to do that and "verify" your actions at the same time? That seems like using the evidence key for 2 things at the same time.

15 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Is he able to do that and "verify" your actions at the same time? That seems like using the evidence key for 2 things at the same time.

Orange already mentioned there was an evidence log in the vault, that at least kept track of if you tracked someones votes? You really seem to really be grasping for a reason to not be investigated today.

##investigate Sunflower  

24 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

The evidence base is a doc, and the doc just has it written down inside it the actions you can do and the log of what people have done.

1) I don't know all the things.

2) If you think that trying to find out who the killer is is grasping at straws, then I really don't know what to tell you other than I tried to be as completely forthright about my thoughts as I could.

3) When status quo players lose the game, don't blame me.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Then why don't you know for sure what FRAYDO did.

Because actions for last night are only written down the next day, and we don't have access during the day, so I'm going to have to wait till next night to read it.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Because actions for last night are only written down the next day, and we don't have access during the day, so I'm going to have to wait till next night to read it.

Alright, then I suppose FRAYDO isn't as urgently suspicious as Jeod, Shade, and Irish.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Although, the way you guys are treating me, I'm not really feeling like putting any more effort into helping you find the killer. I've already done more than my part.

In short, your one of the players who had the most gain to iLTS being killed so he couldn't vote...

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

In short, your one of the players who had the most gain to iLTS being killed so he couldn't vote...

And I've already explained how I can prove what my ability is. And in addition to that, we know what my item was because Retal stole it.

Just now, Sunflower said:

And I've already explained how I can prove what my ability is. And in addition to that, we know what my item was because Retal stole it.

And we can also check your current status and see if your hostile by investigating you today.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And we can also check your current status and see if your hostile by investigating you today.

In the words of someone else "You really seem to really be grasping for a reason to not be investigated today." Shade