[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I can't even if I tried. Whenever Nodlied or Voe wake up, they'll prove that my actions are an error because I'm dayblocked.

Really? Honestly, me asking you for your own vote was a half way conceived idea that didn't even make sense after I gave it a second though...

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Well now. It looks like Cat5 needs investigating.

<Shrug> Sure. I'm still ok with that. I still have no items and am still Suspicious, and I finally got the result I want from a vote.

I'll go ahead and put up some votes now to deal with whatever TheIrishman is going on about.

##vote investigate OrangeP47

##vote nominate Nobody

##vote Reform Political

Why OrangeP47? Because FRAYDO died and OrangeP47 somehow didn't bother to confirm whatever it is FRAYDO was talking about yesterday. Frankly, it sounds to me like he's hiding something.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Couldn't see?

Was actively blocked by something from receiving any information as to what action you had taken that night.

And he very specifically mentioned based on the wording of his PM that it sounded like you were the cause for it.

I was wondering why he didn't just come out and say what my action was since he stated that he knew it. I didn't understand why he would throw and accusation on me and then not follow up with anything. I was going to ask OrangeP47 to confirm what FRAYDO supposedly did today so that I might figure that out.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

He should be hostile if how status works hasn't changed from July Crisis.

Possibly, I'm currently wondering at the possibility of Scum only becoming hostile by targeting them with an Evidence Key.

Which you have an option with the Evidence Key to push a case against a player to change their status.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

@TheIrishman, you're still only suspicious despite using a red text action multiple times correct?

Yeah, I am. I'm assuming we only go Hostile when we perform a truly Hostile action, like murder or attempted murder.

2 hours ago, Retaliation said:

When I asked nodlied about the crowbar and status he responded it was up to us to figure out which actions cause hostile status.

I thought you said you turned Hostile from CK targeting you or something for July Crisis?

13 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##votenominate Retaliation

13 hours ago, Jeod said:

##investigate TheIrishMan

13 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##votenominate Shade939

9 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Oh and if you don't believe me about being dayblocked.

##Investigate TheIrishman

##Nominate TheIrishman

##Vote Reform Economy

Error! Actions can not be done! The penalty for using actions that cannot be done is death that you will need to start each post today with ''She told me to say''.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote investigate OrangeP47

##vote nominate Nobody

##vote Reform Political

o3Tf1V0.png

I can't be present for most of this phase sadly due to my work schedule. It conveniently puts me 12-8 EDT today and 10-7 EDT tomorrow, which is when the majority of discussion would take place.

I'm skeptical of Shade's claim of "being the Monarchy". FRAYDO didn't care which side (SQ or PL) won, he just wanted to protect the monarchy (from abolishment). He's never once tried to defend Shade in public afaik. I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one.

##investigate Shade939