[Danubian Federation Victory] Ausgleich '37

Nodlied

I'm kinda liking the theory that KY might be tied into this. I know he notified his absence in advance, but TheIrishman already talked about how that could be a cover. And given how he seems to be the only reasonable suspect left, I'm moving my vote in that direction.

I'm also inclined to believe Shade's story, so I'll move my nominate in his direction

##vote investigate Killing_You

##vote nominate Shade939

Also, I should apologize for taking so long to answer that. I was awake for 28 hours straight because I had closing and opening shifts back to back, and knowing I wasn't going to sleep, TheIrishman and I both played Kaiserreich together for a good chunk of the time inbetween shifts. After my second shift I finally went to bed and slept 10 hours.

I think Shade's theories are far-fetched and his endgame is to use the evidence key to build a false case and eliminate remaining players. He's an unknown and should be investigated for clearance.

6 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm kinda liking the theory that KY might be tied into this. I know he notified his absence in advance, but TheIrishman already talked about how that could be a cover. And given how he seems to be the only reasonable suspect left, I'm moving my vote in that direction.

I'm also inclined to believe Shade's story, so I'll move my nominate in his direction

##vote nominate Shade939

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

So, why can't Irish vote today...

I dunno, I think KY's wisened up since the early days. I don't think he'd coast as scum this way. As for Irish being redirected to himself, let's recap. He's placed a trap on Orange, me, and FRAYDO. One of these traps have sprung back at him. As for myself, I've used ##protect every night thus far. Each night I was told my target didn't need medical attention, except for the same night I took the crowbar. It's worded differently, but to me it still seems as if I didn't need medical attention (I'd targeted myself). I can ask for clarification if need be. Given that's the same night Snipe died, I'm inclined to believe it's a non-issue.

KY claimed that Shade has immunity from rolecopping. If KY is telling the truth, then Shade could also be immune to traps. In fact, he may be able to send a trap right back at the originator. It's a much simpler explanation than this bus driver skullduggery, hence why I'm hesitant to believe he isn't just whipping up an elaborate cover for himself.

Three points.

1)  KY could be scummy AND legit busy too.  I mean it wouldn't be the first time that's happened in mafia (with the pool of everybody, not specifically saying KY). I'll admit, I'm a big D&D buff, but I think KY might be taking it overboard.

2) It's kind of odd for a doctor to be able to target themselves, though I guess this is role madness to an extent.

3) Shade reflecting the trap does indeed make more sense than a bus driver.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Well even if we aren't going to investigate Shade, we might not want to just blindly trust him on his story, which is pretty much what nominating him is doing.

How do you feel about Retaliation?

15 hours ago, Sunflower said:

##nominate Sunflower

13 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##VoteInvestigate Category 5 Hurricane

12 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##VoteInvestigate Cat5

12 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##voteNominate Shade939

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

##vote nominate Shade939

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Also can we get a CVC sometime soon and well before hammer? :v

I tried to get you lads a cvc around 6 hours ago, but the forum was too busy updating. :v And considering that I visit my grandparents on Sunday evening, well, yeah, it took a while. But here it is nontheless.

xbi55Y3.png

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

How do you feel about Retaliation?

I'm not a fan of how he voted to investigate me after stealing my typewriter and saying that he didn't think there was anything to worry about with me. Especially since that decision ensured that another person got murdered last night. But we at least know that he didn't kill snipe.

I guess another idea if sending someone new to the vault is a concern is we could nominate you and then nobody new will have a key. But I wouldn't mind going myself since I'm super bored without my typewriter and it seems that I've already lost the game anyway.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm not a fan of how he voted to investigate me after stealing my typewriter and saying that he didn't think there was anything to worry about with me. Especially since that decision ensured that another person got murdered last night. But we at least know that he didn't kill snipe.

I guess another idea if sending someone new to the vault is a concern is we could nominate you and then nobody new will have a key. But I wouldn't mind going myself since I'm super bored without my typewriter and it seems that I've already lost the game anyway.

I don't have the PP to make use of the vault really is the thing x.x, and if I die then nobody has the key and that might be what the killer wants.

Also, I think you underestimate SQ's chance :p

I don't think it's ever been mentioned that the key can investigate actions/items before though.

3 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

It's kinda odd that we supposedly have 2 "suspicious" Romanians in the same game too.

He might be from Romania proper. I'm the delegation from Transylvania.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I don't think it's ever been mentioned that the key can investigate actions/items before though.

He might be from Romania proper. I'm the delegation from Transylvania.

I think FRAYDO might have said in this chat, but I'm not completely certain if he mentioned the item part?