[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

46 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

And Orange, you didn't believe that I was Town? >.> Although I ignored winning the game entirely for my second objective, it worked out in our favor. And, again, Shade was my rival and I killed him. Doesn't get much more Town than that.

And, actually, just looked up the stats of Magnamite, he only has 25 HP, might be better to focus him first.

We've been over it several times :v

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I do have a basic plan I expect to follow, but I may need to be reactive to opponent status changes. And since KY hasn't said anything yet, you'll probably be autobattling for him too, which would be a bit awkward.

The primary issue is that I've started a new job so my schedule could overlap with the battle phases. I've taught @Retaliation how to resolve turns though, so if I'm absent he should be able to step in and keep things moving. You guys tend to check work anyway.

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47    
Killing_You    
Shade939    
FRAYDO    
Sunflower TheIrishMan Killing_You
TheIrishMan TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Category 5 Hurricane Category 5 OrangeP47

My shift today ends an hour before hammer, so I'll be here to tally up votes and conduct the battle assuming everyone is ready.

16 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Hey, Cat5, you cool with me taking control of your stuff?

I will allow this if the battle partner approves. However, you will only receive knowledge of the player's primary Pokemon and moveset. You would have no access to items, as the player must be present to use them.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, why not just let Jeod play the game by himself if we're just going to let him make all the choices?

Sure if you want to abuse a thing meant to help keep game progress consistent I’ll just start halving HP when I have to autobattle.

Everyone gets one freebie. Any autobattle after has their Pokémon’s hp halved at battle start.

I didn't mean that there needed to be a penalty (though if someone did totally rely on you doing everything for them, I wouldn't mind), just that this game is supposed to be about tactics, and if we all just hand control to you every time it's slightly inconvenient, that's taking away one of the primary elements of the game.

I have no problem with autobattles that are designed by the trainer, like the one I issued for Pikachu's death battle for example, and the only reason I'm not issuing another plan like that is because I have multiple items I could use and may want to decide when or if to use them. I don't think I could easily design an autobattle for that, especially because I can't be sure what I'm going to be facing. I might be able to design one after I come back and see what is there.

Well, luckily, I'll be here, so an autobattle isn't necessary. 😛 I will be away for a while tonight, but only for about 2-4 hours. 

Now, if I'm being honest, I'm not quite comfortable being on the same team as Orange. He's my top scum suspect, and I don't necessarily want to defend him out of obligation to my "battle partner." Even though, I don't think it'll do much good,

##trainer Killing_You

##rocket OrangeP47

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 Category 5 Killing_You
Killing_You Killing_You OrangeP47
Shade939    
FRAYDO    
Sunflower TheIrishMan Killing_You
TheIrishMan TheIrishMan OrangeP47
Category 5 Hurricane Category 5 OrangeP47

Trainers: TheIrishman, Category 5

Rockets: Killing_You, OrangeP47

15 minutes to hammer.

d8battle.thumb.png.d2da35cecd33c95c5e3e8cb47ba10390.png

So I didn't make a male/male vs. male/male graphic, ok?

TheIrishMan sent out Snorlax (145 HP)! 143.png

Category 5 sent out Scyther (70 HP)! 123.png

Killing_You sent out Alakazam (55 HP)! 065.png

OrangeP47 sent out Magnemite (25 HP)! 081.pngAww...so cute.