OrangeP47 OrangeP47 Killing_You
Killing_You    
Shade939 Category 5 Category 5
FRAYDO   Shade939
Sunflower Sunflower Shade939
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane Sunflower Killing_You

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That's very interesting that Shade would somehow assume that KY and Orange are rivals.

To be fair, I assume there's another person with a rivalry out there and they're just not forthcoming, like last time we had this conversation.

8 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

So, what Shade's been talking about with vote manipulation, Shade and KY are in position to do. Shade and KY can vote up Shade to get him paired with Sunflower, They can also both vote me Rocket, and since Shade would be voted in Trainer, I'd be forced to fight alongside KY. Now, if "Rocket winning the battle phase activates NK" is a thing, then as long as either of KY or Shade survive the fight, they get to NK.

Also, doesn't KY actually have to be on for that to happen, and isn't the point that I made which you were completely ignoring yesterday?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, doesn't KY actually have to be on for that to happen, and isn't the point that I made which you were completely ignoring yesterday?

I am aware that you made the point. It's kinda in the quote.

You sure have all this thought out, don't you?

I continue to see no reason to hide that information. 

Rivalries would be conducted much more efficiently in secret, in my opinion.  I'll admit, this current situation would indeed be great for me throwing KY under the bus with rivalry, but that's not what's happening, so I can see why Shade would think that.

I don't think that's a case where he thought that. That sounded like more of a threat with prior knowledge. "Well, have it your way, but you're going to face your rival"

Well, like I said, he's not my rival. I guess maybe I could be KY's rival though.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I guess Shade just says things with a certainty because that's the way he is.

Balance wise, as many people as possible should be effected by the rivalries otherwise it'll unfairly shift balance towards one side or another.

I'm not going to ignore scummy behavior just because he also does it when he's town. Especially when the suspects have already been narrowed down like this.

Yeah, like you have any other players you could push the narrative towards anyways...

I'm not going to ignore scummy behavior just because he also does it when he's town. Especially when the suspects have already been narrowed down like this.

I'm not saying Shade's not acting scummy right now, just that this particular point is incidental to the whole affair.

Well, I mean, if I wanted to, I could, for example, spend the entire day questioning the reliability of cop reports and trying to prevent the suspect pool being narrowed down to four.

I'm assuming this game is at least partially balanced towards giving Scum a chance of winning...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm assuming this game is at least partially balanced towards giving Scum a chance of winning...

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised now if scum have powers, but there's nothing we can do about that, so why worry about it.  We just have to play the game and advance, and we've advanced quite far now.

I'm assuming it is already plenty balanced and that there doesn't have to be an alternate explanation.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised now if scum have powers, but there's nothing we can do about that, so why worry about it.  We just have to play the game and advance, and we've advanced quite far now.

Those two things don't exactly match up with each other you know...

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 OrangeP47 Killing_You
Killing_You    
Shade939 Category 5 Category 5
FRAYDO   Shade939
Sunflower Sunflower Shade939
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane Sunflower Killing_You

Trainers: Sunflower & OrangeP47 (via coinflip)

Rockets: Shade939 & Killing_You