[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

20 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Does anyone want to break that rocket tie? We're approaching speak now or forever hold your piece :p

Rocket tie, how about anyone who wants to break that Trainer tie but can't because they'd need at least two votes to break it?

Just now, Shade939 said:

Rocket tie, how about anyone who wants to break that Trainer tie but can't because they'd need at least two votes to break it?

Well:

1)  Should have thought about that even earlier then.  I'm just the messenger :p

2) Trainer tie seemed less controversial

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well:

1)  Should have thought about that even earlier then.  I'm just the messenger :p

2) Trainer tie seemed less controversial

I'm not the only player in game you know, I'm pretty certain Irish would love to be a trainer in this match up with FRAYDO's vote out their...

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm not the only player in game you know, I'm pretty certain Irish would love to be a trainer in this match up with FRAYDO's vote out their...

If people have problems, they could voice them more often, hence the prompting :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If people have problems, they could voice them more often, hence the prompting :p

It's also a double battle phase, the math just works out where Scum inadvertently have a vote advantage regardless of how many Scum members are in game...

Just now, Shade939 said:

It's also a double battle phase, the math just works out where Scum inadvertently have a vote advantage regardless of how many Scum members are in game...

It's more helpful to point out and identify possible instances of scum play than merely point out that scum would be scheming.  Scum always scheme, it's what they do.  Saying so is hardly worth it.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's more helpful to point out and identify possible instances of scum play than merely point out that scum would be scheming.  Scum always scheme, it's what they do.  Saying so is hardly worth it.

Ok. Let's do the math for how many scum are in game and who's getting voted up today.

Only one scum member, can't control the votes, but inadvertently is going to be paired with town.

Only two scum members, can control the votes since we have seven players and each side has two options for it. So at best, votes are 3/2/2 for a 50% chance to control the second pick.

If we have three scum members in player, then they can also control the primary pick.

And if they're controlling the vote, what vote is controlled?

Arrangement of the participants in the fight, possibility of dragging in an outside player like FRAYDO, who I'm really hoping doesn't turn out to be a Team Rocket member with a cop ability so no one targets him till the end game...

Today's vote is basically divided into a primary and secondary pick for each category, and then you also have to take Trainer selection priority over Rocket into account, but all of those actions depend on how bold any scum team would be willing to be, or thought they could get away with unnoticed. In all honesty, this is not a situation where I want to be anywhere near the battle phase today, assuming FRAYDO is right about his action and isn't scum himself, then at best we would end up forcing a Trainer to fight along side Rocket, and at worst we end up with Rocket betraying their teammate and Jeod counts that as Rocket winning the battle phase...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Arrangement of the participants in the fight, possibility of dragging in an outside player like FRAYDO, who I'm really hoping doesn't turn out to be a Team Rocket member with a cop ability so no one targets him till the end game...

Today's vote is basically divided into a primary and secondary pick for each category, and then you also have to take Trainer selection priority over Rocket into account, but all of those actions depend on how bold any scum team would be willing to be, or thought they could get away with unnoticed. In all honesty, this is not a situation where I want to be anywhere near the battle phase today, assuming FRAYDO is right about his action and isn't scum himself, then at best we would end up forcing a Trainer to fight along side Rocket, and at worst we end up with Rocket betraying their teammate and Jeod counts that as Rocket winning the battle phase...

What I'm asking you to do is accuse someone.

On 9/8/2018 at 12:05 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And now I've used up as much of my sleeping time as I'm willing to, so now I'm out until around 1.5 hours before hammer.

I said before and this continues to be true, I want Sunflower and myself on a team and Killing_You and Shade on the other.

##Trainer Sunflower

##Rocket Killing_You

22 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you don't send all suspects into the fight, you run the risk of getting none of them. And if you think OrangeP47 and TheIrishman are the only ones with strong Pokemon, you clearly haven't been paying attention. I'm quite confident that Sunflower and myself can take on you and KY.

I'm already kinda am accusing Category 5 if you notice my vote, since he appears to be following this sort of scheme, but I also went over why voting him up and KY isn't a guaranteed to start with, and is probably an impossibility with Irish and FRAYDO to also consider...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Risk vs. reward, you'd be focused down after revealing yourself but what about night actions or anything else scum might have to work with?

Town is still relatively strong at this point, and there's nothing we can really do about this problem.  If you can't propose a solution then it's not really a problem.

Town is still relatively strong at this point, and there's nothing we can really do about this problem.  If you can't propose a solution then it's not really a problem.

Why do you think I'm throwing you in on the trainer side...

Okay so we all know I was pretty suspicious of Orange and Irish up until FRAYDO's bombshell. I'm putting them on my rocket backburner because of that at least for now. KY's got 2 votes. So that pretty much just leaves Shade and Cat 5. And while I would rreeeaalllyyy like to beat my rival, I honestly just kind of got a town read on Cat 5 so far. He didn't have to give me a hint about his pokemon before the last battle and all.

Sooo...

##rocket Shade 

Just now, Sunflower said:

Okay so we all know I was pretty suspicious of Orange and Irish up until FRAYDO's bombshell. I'm putting them on my rocket backburner because of that at least for now. KY's got 2 votes. So that pretty much just leaves Shade and Cat 5. And while I would rreeeaalllyyy like to beat my rival, I honestly just kind of got a town read on Cat 5 so far. He didn't have to give me a hint about his pokemon before the last battle and all.

Sooo...

##rocket Shade 

I don't think Shade would be complaining this much if he was scum.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't see a reason to complain so much if you're town.

I mean, I don't see a reason to complain so much *in general*, but with Shade, he would probably be trying to keep a lower profile as scum rather than raising a fuss.

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, I don't see a reason to complain so much *in general*, but with Shade, he would probably be trying to keep a lower profile as scum rather than raising a fuss.

Would he tho? That would be kinda conspicuous.

Speaking of conspicuous things, why do you want me to vote Cat 5 so badly?