[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Damage should be  significantly higher though, shoudln't it?

(2.4 * 90 * 1.07) = 231.42 / 50 = 4.62 + 2 = 6.62

Where are you getting the 1.07? I'm using this formula: Damage = (((2.4 * Power * Atk/Def) / 50) + 2) * Modifier, Modifier = (Crit(0,1) + STAB) * Type

Just now, Shade939 said:

If had boosted his special before this fight to 75 /70 then that's where that'd come from.

Ah yes, an oversight on my part. That's in the backend of my calculator, so A/D's simplification isn't shown.

That's the one I expected to see, and why I figured she could win this easily. Pikachu being the second-least useful Pokemon I have (except in specific advantageous situations), I'm ok with seeing if Sunflower can confirm TheIrishman's story, and then I don't have to spend time trying to make something out of this little rodent. Seriously, I was going to have to replace three of it's moves.

That said, I'm going to confirm one aspect of one of my moves, and then I'll design an autobattle system if I have to. I do have off tomorrow, though, so in the worst case, I'll still be on in the afternoon.

Initiating autobattle.

TURN 1
Pikachu used Thunder Wave!
Dragonair is paralyzed! It may be unable to move!
Dragonair used Dragon Rage!
Pikachu took 20 DMG (15 HP left)!

TURN 2
Pikachu used Thunderbolt!
Dragonair took 3 DMG (58 HP left)!
Dragonair used Dragon Rage!
Pikachu took 20 DMG (0 HP left)!
Pikachu fainted!

Nope no message about completing my objective.

11 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Oh well, this should help prove that there's no notification upon completion of the objective. Btw, Sunflower, since the phrasing might be slightly different, are you able to tell whether it's just once or until they're out of the game?

Don't know any more than you do.

Sorry rival Cat 5. Maybe give your pikachu some more candy!

DAY FIVE

silphco.png

Kanto News 6 reporting in. Saffron Police have established communications with the public despite Team Rocket interference. We have learned that demands were issued to the police force: One, that Team Rocket be left alone at the Silph building to conduct a "business" meeting. Two, that Saffron Police not interfere with any Team Rocket members in the city. Three, that Team Rocket be allowed to leave the city peacefully after their meeting was complete. Police have notified KN6 that terrorist attacks would follow should these demands not be met. Celadon Police have increased their presence in the city, and the general public has been given an evacuation notice. Lavender Town has offered to shelter civilians without a place to stay.

Team Rocket claimed that since trainers inside the Silph building continue to battle in search of Team Rocket, that the demands are thus far not being met. The trainers have been given until the 7th day to comply before force is used.

Today will be a double battle day!

The day phase will end at normal hammer time in ~45 hours.

*Heads up: I will be out of town on the 8th and may not be home in time to resolve hammer or the battle. I will resolve it asap unless @VERTi60 or @Retaliation volunteer.

Just now, Shade939 said:

And how do you feel about fighting yourself today Orange?

About the same as yesterday, and in retrospect if Pikachu only had 35 odd hp I probably could have managed yesterday too.  I'd prefer not to fight just in case, and with a double battle I could always get ganged up on, but realistically with 4 of us 7 going it might be unavoidable.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

About the same as yesterday, and in retrospect if Pikachu only had 35 odd hp I probably could have managed yesterday too.  I'd prefer not to fight just in case, and with a double battle I could always get ganged up on, but realistically with 4 of us 7 going it might be unavoidable.

You're easily one of the best choices to throw into a double battle today, with three lives and two items, plus we're going to end up with 60% of the players in a battle today.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

TheIrishman and OrangeP47 are the only two who do not have a loss. They also happen to both have powerhouses that can take down Pokemon just by tanking hits forever. Having them face each other might be ideal.

I agree.