[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

Just now, Sunflower said:

Would he tho? That would be kinda conspicuous.

Speaking of conspicuous things, why do you want me to vote Cat 5 so badly?

I mean, I have more experience with dealing with Shade, and was scum with him once.  He definitely tries to be more low key as scum.

And simply because I scumread Cat 5 more than Shade. 

Hammer is in one hour.

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 OrangeP47 Killing_You
Killing_You    
Shade939 OrangeP47 Category 5
FRAYDO   Shade939
Sunflower Sunflower Shade939
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane Sunflower Killing_You

Current matchup: OrangeP47 & Sunflower vs. Shade939 & Killing_You

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

And why do you scumread me more than Shade?

Process of elimination.

Assuming there are TWO scum.

It's not myself, because I know I'm not scum.  For everyone else, FRAYDO says I'm good.

I do believe FRAYDO, which eliminates him, and also Irish because he says Irish is good.

I straight up townread Sunflower. It helps that she doesn't want to push rivalry that much and is putting the main object first, as it should be.

That leaves you (Cat 5), Shade and KY.

From you three, by my math, two are scum.  Shade flailing around I read as town, and that just leaves you and KY.

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

Arrangement of the participants in the fight, possibility of dragging in an outside player like FRAYDO, who I'm really hoping doesn't turn out to be a Team Rocket member with a cop ability so no one targets him till the end game...

Today's vote is basically divided into a primary and secondary pick for each category, and then you also have to take Trainer selection priority over Rocket into account, but all of those actions depend on how bold any scum team would be willing to be, or thought they could get away with unnoticed. In all honesty, this is not a situation where I want to be anywhere near the battle phase today, assuming FRAYDO is right about his action and isn't scum himself, then at best we would end up forcing a Trainer to fight along side Rocket, and at worst we end up with Rocket betraying their teammate and Jeod counts that as Rocket winning the battle phase...

Excuse me, wait wait wait, I just stumbled over this as I was looking back. What is this line about "Rocket winning the battle phase"? Is that a trigger for something?

11 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Process of elimination.

Assuming there are TWO scum.

It's not myself, because I know I'm not scum.  For everyone else, FRAYDO says I'm good.

I do believe FRAYDO, which eliminates him, and also Irish because he says Irish is good.

I straight up townread Sunflower. It helps that she doesn't want to push rivalry that much and is putting the main object first, as it should be.

That leaves you (Cat 5), Shade and KY.

From you three, by my math, two are scum.  Shade flailing around I read as town, and that just leaves you and KY.

I guess I can't really blame you too much for that because it's basically the same logic that gets me to KY and Shade. I trust Sunflower, KY isn't talking enough, and Shade is worrying about things he shouldn't be. Therefore, by elimination, KY and Shade are the suspects.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I guess I can't really blame you too much for that because it's basically the same logic that gets me to KY and Shade. I trust Sunflower, KY isn't talking enough, and Shade is worrying about things he shouldn't be. Therefore, by elimination, KY and Shade are the suspects.

I mean, I'll admit too, I might be wrong about Shade.  If he's in the battle today it's not the end of the world.

So, what Shade's been talking about with vote manipulation, Shade and KY are in position to do. Shade and KY can vote up Shade to get him paired with Sunflower, They can also both vote me Rocket, and since Shade would be voted in Trainer, I'd be forced to fight alongside KY. Now, if "Rocket winning the battle phase activates NK" is a thing, then as long as either of KY or Shade survive the fight, they get to NK.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I guess on the balance to prevent any last minute shenanigans, I'll swap over...

##Rocket Shade

I don't think that would change anything. Infact, it might make it worse. If Shade gets himself voted trainer, and rocket votes effectively don't count, and then Shade's own discussion about "pulling in an outsider" comes into play again.

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 OrangeP47 Shade939
Killing_You    
Shade939 Category 5 Category 5
FRAYDO   Shade939
Sunflower Sunflower Shade939
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane Sunflower Killing_You