OrangeP47 FRAYDO Category 5
Killing_You    
Shade939 Category 5 OrangeP47
FRAYDO Category 5 OrangeP47
Sunflower Category 5 Sunflower
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane    

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If Sunflower wants to volunteer for the fight, I see no reason to oppose.

##Trainer Cat 5

##rocket Sunflower

Player Trainer Nomination Rocket Nomination
OrangeP47 Category 5 Sunflower
Killing_You    
Shade939 Category 5 OrangeP47
FRAYDO Category 5 OrangeP47
Sunflower Category 5 Sunflower
TheIrishMan    
Category 5 Hurricane    

31 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Ok, but be warned that I will be going to work and will not be back until around 6 hours after hammer.

I won’t be awake when you’re available. Long, eventful day.

What is this thing you keep referencing.  Is there something you know that we don't?

Are you willfully ignoring the possibility of scum having a night action that can eliminate a Pokemon without them being in a battle? Or the fact that it doesn't seem like scum have actually done anything scummy at all during the night phase...

I'm questioning why we haven't exactly had anything really happen yet despite us being on day four of the game.

Anyone else concerned about the piling up of bandwagon votes, as well as the whole rivals thing possibly being a distraction? Granted, it's rather difficult for me to scumread (pretty much everything I can see is stuff that's been pointed out, which is kind of due to the nature of a duel based Mafia), but somehow this feels off.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Are you willfully ignoring the possibility of scum having a night action that can eliminate a Pokemon without them being in a battle? Or the fact that it doesn't seem like scum have actually done anything scummy at all during the night phase...

I'm questioning why we haven't exactly had anything really happen yet despite us being on day four of the game.

I'm pretty confident that's not in the game.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Anyone else concerned about the piling up of bandwagon votes, as well as the whole rivals thing possibly being a distraction? Granted, it's rather difficult for me to scumread (pretty much everything I can see is stuff that's been pointed out, which is kind of due to the nature of a duel based Mafia), but somehow this feels off.

TBH the bandwagon just has such an effect because there's only 7 of us, it's a lot harder to break a chain of 3 or even 2 votes than usual because of that.

I've been considering that the scum team has to battle us to win, but they might have multiple advantages. There is the pre-evolved Pokemon, but I was also considering that perhaps they had advance access to TM/HM moves.

I mean, stating that I can take down a Snorlax certainly got attention but seemingly no ill effects.

Because the focus of this game seems to be on the duel.  It appears as if none of us have any special actions or someone would have spoken up by now.

And yet, we still have this presented as a mafia game with a hidden Mafia group that we're supposed to eliminate in the form of Team Rocket...

Just now, Shade939 said:

And yet, we still have this presented as a mafia game with a hidden Mafia group that we're supposed to eliminate in the form of Team Rocket...

That's... actually an interesting point. After all, back in Star Wars, there was a way to eliminate players outside of duels (namely, Bounty Hunters).

So, Orange, how certain are you really that no such actions exist?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, I'm sure there are special actions. Our PM said that commands with an asterisk are unique to you. I don't have any, however, so I have no idea what those might be.

I don't think my PM says anything of that sort...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, I'm sure there are special actions. Our PM said that commands with an asterisk are unique to you. I don't have any, however, so I have no idea what those might be.

I don't think my PM says anything of that sort...

Category 5 has a line in his PM that I forgot to remove.