[Game Over] RA:APB-themed Mafia Game VII (B0tes Edition!)

VERTi60

16 hours ago, Jeod said:

@FRAYDO, please target L12 tonight. The omnidirection will help verify whether M12 hides a scum unit.

I can’t agree to that. I’m not trying to get intercepted by anti-air tonight. Give me a set of coordinates, four at least, and I’ll pick one of those.

3DF3BF99-B9AA-4559-A23C-BA2D31DAA037.jpeg

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I can’t agree to that. I’m not trying to get intercepted by anti-air tonight. Give me a set of coordinates, four at least, and I’ll pick one of those.

3DF3BF99-B9AA-4559-A23C-BA2D31DAA037.jpeg

Fine.

L12

E3

H13

K2

That work for everyone else?

36 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Fine.

L12

E3

H13

K2

That work for everyone else?

34 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I'm sure you understand, FRAYDO, which two coordinates are optimal choices on that list.

iVmKAJU.png

Optimal choices could also very well be dangerous choices. With the four coordinates though, it's a 1 in 4 chance for scum to catch me there. We'll see.

I'm curious. @ChopBam got a coordinate you want scouted? I'll add it to the list Jeod has provided. I ask because it seems you have the most votes. If you're lynched and flip Town, your coordinate choice would be optimal for me knowing it's from a verified source. Even then, I may still choose from L12, E3, H13, or K2.

45 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’ve offered to confirm myself since gamestart. It’s not my fault nobody obliged.

You are confirmed. N1 failed but you were surfaced last night. It's why I said earlier in the day with such confidence that you are a sub in Q3. I think I'm dead anyway so gg me.

Are you admitting to scum? If so you coasted too much and didn’t apply enough pressure on the Voe/Orange angle especially given the chronosphere claim is tough to believe. It’s not that difficult to build the argument that scumboats can move around.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Are you admitting to scum? If so you coasted too much and didn’t apply enough pressure on the Voe/Orange angle especially given the chronosphere claim is tough to believe. It’s not that difficult to build the argument that scumboats can move around.

...the fuck? :psyduck:

Just now, FRAYDO said:

C4D77A5FD3D50E98CC1D3BD81453AA7D3AAB1539

Now we have both the Spy Plane and the Sub Pen outed. We're so dead.

Well if all of this is true, we can also extrapolate that these are the two units scum would actually have to fire upon to kill, so it wouldn't be that bad.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

So there’s no notification for it, but there was no NK either.

Verti confirmed there's no notification.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

It also fails against all units that aren't submarines.

"Action fails if not a surfaced sub." :v