[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Also, I like how me and Retaliation are the only players who have actaully bothered to vote for anyone, yet we have two different players voting for an early hammer...

We're not really going to get anywhere without testing our theories on who's Rocket here so we can actaully eliminate possibilities.

13 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'd rather not lose ninetails against lapras when it has a decent matchup against zapdos.

If I recall correctly, a lvl.50 Ninetales only has 115 Special Defense, so Zapdos would still hit it for 103 or 123 damage with Thunder.

Just now, Retaliation said:

With sunny day thunder only hits half the time while powering up ninetales moves.

I think Ninetals is slower, and Zapdos will probably have drill peck or fly as a backup move.

For some reason, I can't actually pull up the site to find the specific stats so I'm going off of my memory from when I've looked it up before.

Just now, Retaliation said:

He still has two pokemon though right?

Yep, I'm assuming your odds really aren't that good then with whatever you plan on sending in?

I'm really not exactly expecting much damage from Scizor against Zapdos.

18 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The main problem is Lapras and Zapdos are basically opposing types, so it's difficult to find something that would actually beat both of them.

I don't counter either of them, so there is that. Not now, anyway. I'm browsing the TM pile to see if I can find something that tips the scale.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't counter either of them, so there is that. Not now, anyway. I'm browsing the TM pile to see if I can find something that tips the scale.

I didn't realize water type is resistant to steel. I just assumed steel wing would be super effective against it.