[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Had a quick read.

No, I didn't visit anybody last night

No, I couldn't have burned anybodies houses last night

No, I didn't use my ability last night. The level 50 pokemon are at a point where I don't need to be investigating.

I didn't do any night actions last night (Including shopping)

I Could have checked shade, but I don't have much of a scum read anymore (you're lucky....)

CVC

Brigitte (2) leads for trainers

Irish (2) leads for rocket

1/3 votes for early hammer

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - No votes

2.  Retaliation - Brigitte/trainer, Irish/rocket

3.  Shade939 - Brigitte/trainer, Irish/rocket

4.  Brigitte - No votes

5.  Cat 5 - No votes

23 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If he has a Mystic Water on the Lapras, I can't beat him. If he doesn't, I can beat him, as long as he doesn't know Hydro Pump.

Yes, he was using it during the battle, but I doubt he'd have Hydro Pump since he wouldn't want as many Water Based moves on one pokemon.

CVC

Retaliation (2) leads for trainers

1/3 votes for early hammer

Current Active players

2.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer, Irish/rocket

3.  Shade939 - Retaliation/trainer, Irish/rocket

4.  Brigitte - No votes

5.  Cat 5 - No votes

25 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It's basically a game of who hits who first. Without a magnet zapdos doesn't quite reach the kill threshold, but I was calculating those probabilities when that was a reasonable risk.

TheIrishman was asking me to pass him a Magnet a couple days ago or so. I have to say, though, it never took many tries to get the item I happened to be looking for.

7 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

TheIrishman was asking me to pass him a Magnet a couple days ago or so. I have to say, though, it never took many tries to get the item I happened to be looking for.

I've actually given up on looking for certain items I could really use since I still haven't seen a single instance of them in the entire game...

CVC

Retaliation (2) leads for trainers

2/3 votes for early hammer (other conditions not met)

Current Active players

2.  Retaliation - Retaliation/trainer, Irish/rocket

3.  Shade939 - Retaliation/trainer, Irish/rocket

4.  Brigitte - No votes

5.  Cat 5 - No votes

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

##early hammer

Odd, are you sure Brigitte didn't ninja it? I really don't think Shade or Cat5 would've been the ones to do it but I think I know why exeggcute was hit.

You might as well go ahead and state your reasoning, but in all fairness, the only reasonable way it would seem for Rocket to win at this point would be if they had a legendary everyone else couldn't take out.

If I'm correct about rocket hitting my Hitmonchan because they tried to target a pokemon I don't have, that pokemon would have been Seel. Seel would not be threatening to Sunflora, Mewtwo, Lapras, or Zapdos. It would be a threat to Ninetales. The alternate explanations I can think of are KY does have an affinity for fighting types and may have just found Hitmonchan to be the best I had out of what I claimed, or rocket can't hit a specific pokemon unless they have seen it by battle or other action.