[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, TheIrishman said:

I love how I'm being treated as the only Scum suspect.

Well, Brigitte only has one life remaining so...

It's more a case of hedging against the possibility of you being Rocket than anything else today for the double battle.

Just now, Retaliation said:

While we're waiting do you have a pokemon you want cat5 to train Shade?

Probably, but mostly because it's a better idea to have more level 50 pokemon I can switch between if needed than anything else considering my remaining lives.

Given what has been discussed, the battle will not be taking place now.  As the next 24 hours progress I'll see what I can do to accommodate KY, as it's true that autobattle twice in a row is not a good thing.  We do have options though.

It is too late for early hammer now, and it has already been ruled out, but your votes will be counted.

CVC

Retaliation (3) and Irish (3) leads for trainers

Shade (2) and Killing_You (5) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan and Retaliation/trainer, Killing_You and Brigitte/rocket

2.  Retaliation - Irish and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Killing_You/rocket

3.  Shade939 - Irish and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Killing_You/rocket

4.  Killing_You - Brigitte and Retaliation/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

5.  Brigitte - Shade and Retaliation/trainer, Irish and Killing_You/rocket

6.  Cat 5 - No votes

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

It is too late for early hammer now, and it has already been ruled out, but your votes will be counted.

CVC

Retaliation (3) and Irish (3) leads for trainers

Shade (2) and Killing_You (5) leads for rocket

Current Active players

1.  TheIrishman - TheIrishMan and Retaliation/trainer, Killing_You and Brigitte/rocket

2.  Retaliation - Irish and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Killing_You/rocket

3.  Shade939 - Irish and Cat 5/trainer, Shade and Killing_You/rocket

4.  Killing_You - Brigitte and Retaliation/trainer, Killing_You/rocket

5.  Brigitte - Shade and Retaliation/trainer, Irish and Killing_You/rocket

6.  Cat 5 - No votes

Fair. My understanding is KY is not here tomorrow and we didn't want to have a 2nd auto battle.

Providing options : ) 

3 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Just remembered that Brigitte's on her last legs, and I'm in ruthless mode right now.

##trainer Brigitte, Retaliation

3 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

The reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering if you feel confident taking down KY (although considering you voted yourself it seems like you do).

As for the teams, I'd rather not be on KYs side but if I have to take the loss then I'll copy Jeod.

Right now I'm thinking either Shade or Brigitte on KY's side. Shade because he still has 3 lives so he can afford the loss. For Brigitte, she's my main Scum suspect.

##Trainer TheIrishman and Retaliation

##Rocket Killing You and Brigitte

Once again with the convenience here Irish......

2 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Fair. My understanding is KY is not here tomorrow and we didn't want to have a 2nd auto battle.

Providing options : ) 

Even if your early hammer vote counted, it was after when hammer was to occur :p

14 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Once again with the convenience here Irish......

You're right, how convenient that KY "remembers" to put you as his opposite as to make everyone else not want to follow along with his vote, making you appear more Town.

Right now my only two suspects are Brigitte and Cat5, while I'm leaning more towards Brigitte. We basically now know that KY's results had to be insane since Jeod was revealed to be Town. Unfortunately, the Scyther reveal is relatively useless since either one could be Town (due to insane results it would've targeted a Town player and mentioned their pokemon was Scum). Brigitte's blatantly ignored checking KY's pokemon earlier when she should've. The time when she did, she only revealed a Sunflora while he had a MewTwo to try and surprise us. I want to go back and find further evidence but 100+ pages is too much. As for Cat5 the only real questionable thing from him is potentially training MewTwo that extra 10 levels, but I'm not set on it. As of right now, if Brigitte flips Scum (with KY dying as well) then it should be gameover and we'll find out if MewTwo started at a higher level, but if she flips Town, then it'd be more likely that Cat5 trained MewTwo.

38 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You're right, how convenient that KY "remembers" to put you as his opposite as to make everyone else not want to follow along with his vote, making you appear more Town.

Right now my only two suspects are Brigitte and Cat5, while I'm leaning more towards Brigitte. We basically now know that KY's results had to be insane since Jeod was revealed to be Town. Unfortunately, the Scyther reveal is relatively useless since either one could be Town (due to insane results it would've targeted a Town player and mentioned their pokemon was Scum). Brigitte's blatantly ignored checking KY's pokemon earlier when she should've. The time when she did, she only revealed a Sunflora while he had a MewTwo to try and surprise us. I want to go back and find further evidence but 100+ pages is too much. As for Cat5 the only real questionable thing from him is potentially training MewTwo that extra 10 levels, but I'm not set on it. As of right now, if Brigitte flips Scum (with KY dying as well) then it should be gameover and we'll find out if MewTwo started at a higher level, but if she flips Town, then it'd be more likely that Cat5 trained MewTwo.

Except you're missing a pretty core thing.

The investigation results were insane.

Retaliation and Jeod have been working together in the radio show. Town.

Cat5 and I - cleared by Insane Investigations, There is nothing pointing to either of us to show that we Scummy. Town.

Shade - He's been logically scummy all game but has been proving to us that he does actually have a doctor role and is helping town. Town.

That leaves 2 of the 6 players to be Scum. Scum.

You seem to forget that i am more then happy to sacrifice my last pokemon to prove this point, and will take MewTwo down with me.

So long as KY is eliminated alongside me, i am happy to take that bullet.

I can only see a pokemons strength from the night before, like i have said Several times throughout this entire thread.

MewTwo was level 40 the previous night, trained to 50 by KY.

I can only see the previous nights strength, otherwise my role would be too strong.

I have been entirely transparent with the role but you don't seem to be getting it?