[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Retaliation said:

Remember that holds true for your opponents pokemon as well.

I think brig might be a good partner for me today.

I'm still damaged so I have to start off by healing also. So if you can basically solo one of them so I woudln't be healing every turn.

9 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Looking back I don't know how Jeod and I didn't see that we could have taken on lapras and mewtwo and won easily.

Easily, Lapras doesn't die on the first turn from you trying to focus it down.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

Basically I didn't realize jolteon had a good alternative to thunder with bite.

And then your Houndoom is killed by Lapras.

Also, KY should have had Amnesia instead of barrier to counter special damage for his Mewtwo.

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

Remember that holds true for your opponents pokemon as well.

I think brig might be a good partner for me today.

If you wish

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

I'm still damaged so I have to start off by healing also. So if you can basically solo one of them so I woudln't be healing every turn.

Who did you heal last night then?

27 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

KY or Brigitte would be my guess.

Negatory

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I passed you the item, Retal. My inventory was full, but I didn't want to waste the stuff I had so I guessed on who might have a use for it. I passed to Shade as well.

Ok, I was a bit confused because Orange said you could only pass one item per person when I asked about being handed multiple items.

My assumption was that you could also only pass one item during a night.

20 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

Select a target, visit, heal?

Does getting attacked stop you from moving throughout the night?

And how do I select a target to visit them before Rocket targets them? I also need an actual hurt Pokemon to be targeted.

I really doubt my ability works after the Rocket action, so I can only use it the following night. Which the opposite side of that is Rocket couldn't kill a pokemon with the NK because of my ability healing them before they would take damage.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Ok, I was a bit confused because Orange said you could only pass one item per person when I asked about being handed multiple items.

My assumption was that you could also only pass one item during a night.

And how do I select a target to visit them before Rocket targets them? I also need an actual hurt Pokemon to be targeted.

I really doubt my ability works after the Rocket action, so I can only use it the following night. Which the opposite side of that is Rocket couldn't kill a pokemon with the NK because of my ability healing them before they would take damage.

I gave alternate instructions in case I wasn't allowed to pass multiple items, where I just discarded those items. You can't pass two items to the same target, but you can pass to multiple targets. One of my items did wind up getting discarded because I tried to pass two to you.