[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Since this is all based off of public info, here's my list on the stone holders/info.

• Shade: holds the soul stone, acquired from Orange
  • Louis: claims to hold the mind stone, started the game with it
  • Irish: holds a stone that can mess with role abilities, acquire from Shade (I'm assuming it is the reality stone through process of elimination, had originally thought it was the mind stone)
  • Unknown: holds a stone that can possibly prevent a lynch (maybe space stone?), acquired from ChopBam (through passing or killing, unknown)
  • Unknown: holds the time stone, used it to unblock Irishman on N1?

That leaves one other stone unaccounted for. Seems most likely that it's the power stone. At this point I think whoever holds ChopBam's stone (space or power) and whoever has the time stone are most likely scum.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Oh, I completely forgot about that...

I am wondering who would have used the time stone on Irish N1. That really sounds like a scum move to me.

Part of me thinks Cat 5 knows who.  I can't escape the feeling that Dr. Strange starting with it is just fitting, and him saying that wasn't the stone he started with was just because he didn't trust me.

Granted, that's not a knock against Cat 5.  D1 it's hard to make reads, so who knows who he passed to.  Or maybe being NKed does yoink your stone before you can pass, who knows.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Part of me thinks Cat 5 knows who.  I can't escape the feeling that Dr. Strange starting with it is just fitting, and him saying that wasn't the stone he started with was just because he didn't trust me.

Granted, that's not a knock against Cat 5.  D1 it's hard to make reads, so who knows who he passed to.  Or maybe being NKed does yoink your stone before you can pass, who knows.

If you contacted me N1 I wouldn't trust you either. I wouldn't even trust me... lol

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

If you contacted me N1 I wouldn't trust you either. I wouldn't even trust me... lol

It was D2 and he contacted me :p  I get the distinct impression he wanted to contact someone else, which deeply wounds me :p;)

But no, I was actually kind of excited D1 thinking Irish would die and I can contact him and then pass the stone to Louis so she can talk to him too and "make up" after that aggressive opening :p  But then he had to go and not die, leaving me holding the stone with no targets and blocked :p

Please let me know if there's anything I'm missing. Just trying to collect my thoughts, think we might be able to nab a scum by figuring out who has/doesn't have certain stones today.

N1:

• Unknown passes power stone to Louis
  • Shade passes reality stone to Irish
  • Cat5 passes a stone (probably time stone?) to unknown
  • Orange holds onto soul stone
  • ChopBam holds/receives a stone
  • Louis holds mind stone

N2:

• Orange passes soul stone to Shade
  • Louis uses mind stone and passes it to IrishMan
  • ChopBam's stone goes to unknown

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

@OrangeP47

If you were to guess, who do you think Cat5 would have passed a stone to N1? I've got a few ideas, but I'd like to hear what you think too. Cause I suspect he accidentally passed it to scum.

I have no idea.  He said none of his reads were that good... though I guess the whole reason he chimed in via soul stone was to save Mojo, so maybe Mojo?

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I have no idea.  He said none of his reads were that good... though I guess the whole reason he chimed in via soul stone was to save Mojo, so maybe Mojo?

Brigitte and Mojo are my two prime suspects right now, I'm thinking one is scum and the other isn't. They are also the two I suspected Cat5 would have passed to N1. Given Cat5's clarification on Mojo, I'm thinking we would have been better off lynching him yesterday. Need to think about it a bit more and see if I can find anything else.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I like how it says Refinery.

But that said maybe the dead are just as clueless as we are :p

I like the forum software autocorrects a url, and that the url still works even after the forum autocorrects it as if to say "no u".