[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Verti said if no one rebels people are compelled to rebel.

He also said the game ends if no one can rebel any longer, so that can only happen a limited number of times or is tied to a specific action.

13 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

He also said the game ends if no one can rebel any longer, so that can only happen a limited number of times or is tied to a specific action.

Or the king can enforce loyalty somehow.

23 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, I see the issue.  I don't think we reelect the king if the rebels are defeated.  Rather, everyone gets the option to start a new rebellion.

Going to point out, but for this first rebellion phase at least, you don't get that option of picking to Rebel if the Rebels are defeated.

It'll default to whatever game mechanic Verti set up to force players to rebel if that'll function.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Going to point out, but for this first rebellion phase at least, you don't get that option of picking to Rebel if the Rebels are defeated.

It'll default to whatever game mechanic Verti set up to force players to rebel if that'll function.

????

On 7/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, VERTi60 said:

The option to join the 1st Rebellion will only be available this phase, and every time new King sits on the Iron Throne or if the old Rebellion is over. As mentioned before, there are of course some actions that can change the loyalty of houses.

Never mind, it does state that their is an exception if the Rebellion is defeated.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Never mind, it does state that their is an exception if the Rebellion is defeated.

I mean, if the 1st rebellion is defeated, the next rebellion is, by definition, the SECOND rebellion...

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

I was just watching Verti's video with the houses again and I think there's a good chance we have a player who isn't a member of a House because he only featured 9 houses.

You reckon the homeless guy can be the ultimate dingis?

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I've only read the first four books and it's so long ago I don't really remember what happened in them.

Chamber of secrets, Basilisk trying to kill people during the night, possessed diary making a student evil.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Chamber of secrets, Basilisk trying to kill people during the night, possessed diary making a student evil.

I mean really though, you can make mafia out of just about anything if you try hard enough.