[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, Shade939 said:

Hugh, of course, it might be simpler and the independents aren't even players controlled houses...

That possibility did occur to me too, perhaps the night watch has some forces to begin with or something, or maybe there's something we just don't know about.

Or maybe we actually do have a third party, who knows.

Just now, Louis said:

What do you mean by that?

Probably independent territory inside the kingdom that players could attack to take over without having to fight another player basically.

Considering the lore, it might be something like the wildlings.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Probably independent territory inside the kingdom that players could attack to take over without having to fight another player basically.

Considering the lore, it might be something like the wildlings.

I'd wager this is more like paradox games, where additional territory/holdings has to be *constructed*.

I really wish I could be here for this latest session of Shade going off the rails, but I have an engagement at 7....  I'll be back around 9... assuming this game doesn't get lightning delayed like the one on Saturday did.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

To the possibility of the 10th player being a TP in this game, and represents a unique faction like the White Walkers?

TP was a given, there’s always one in verti games. Are you not Old Gods after all?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

TP was a given, there’s always one in verti games. Are you not Old Gods after all?

What sort of response do you want? Should I be overjoyed that I can use more scouting actions whenever I actually unlock them?

9 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

What sort of response do you want? Should I be overjoyed that I can use more scouting actions whenever I actually unlock them?

Have you used any?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

It's a tier based ability so at level 0 it actually does nothing if I pay for it.

In that case you should have more than enough FP to make progress. You’re welcome.

Any other Old Gods may wish to remain silent for now. You’re the best bet at the moment in finding rebels.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

In that case you should have more than enough FP to make progress. You’re welcome.

Any other Old Gods may wish to remain silent for now. You’re the best bet at the moment in finding rebels.

I'll see what I can do, but currently I have no idea what I could actually do.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well you didn't want to immediately repeat the first day because the rebels outnumbered the royals did you? :p

Personally I don't particularly care about having to repeat right away, but I'd be annoyed at how whiny the rest of you would be :p

Despite proposing "vote someone unpopular then everyone rebel", I always planned on remaining loyal cycle 1 anyway and just seeing what happened.

I'm not sure if the pie chart is to scale or not but it looks like we've got something like 73ish% royals. I guess that could mean there are hidden mysteries out there lurking. Or maybe it's just a ballpark chart. But anyway it looks like probably about 2 or so rebels we're looking for. Maybe 3.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm not sure if the pie chart is to scale or not but it looks like we've got something like 73ish% royals. I guess that could mean there are hidden mysteries out there lurking. Or maybe it's just a ballpark chart. But anyway it looks like probably about 2 or so rebels we're looking for. Maybe 3.

It's probably taking our actual forces into consideration, so not everyone counts for the same amount perhaps.  Jeod probably gets counted for Royal twice as his own house forces and then the royal army, so yeah, figuring out the pie exactly is probably hard.  2-3 sounds about right regardless though.

On 7/15/2019 at 8:22 PM, VERTi60 said:

If the total Rebellion Force exceeds (aka gets bigger) the total Royal Forces, the current King's reign is over and he or she can decide to step down for new election or keep fighting until eliminated, but other Royal Houses will have the possibility to abandon the Royal faction and become independent (except for the House being the Hand of the King and the House currently having their Lord as King). Independent houses are allowed to attack but they won't have access to exclusive attack actions as the Rebellion ones.

I'm assuming it's the actual forces on each side, since otherwise we'd be lacking in a way to keep track of this mechanic.