[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Just wanted an estimate of what gold income was per player, to balance out trade deals.

I assume by D3 or D4 most of us will at least have had the opportunity to have more gold than we know what to do with.  Not saying we WILL, but we'll have had the CHANCE.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I assume by D3 or D4 most of us will at least have had the opportunity to have more gold than we know what to do with.  Not saying we WILL, but we'll have had the CHANCE.

So, about those mutually beneficial trade deals that we should be capable of making at some point? ;)

23 minutes ago, Louis said:

Well I almost forgot you there, Jeod, tell me about your policies

I just gave them. However, I must admit that I don’t have a clue how else it might benefit us. It depends on what the king can do. At the moment though I believe that doubling our army during conflicts is a huge pro and a deterrent to any rebellion actions.

45 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I just gave them. However, I must admit that I don’t have a clue how else it might benefit us. It depends on what the king can do. At the moment though I believe that doubling our army during conflicts is a huge pro and a deterrent to any rebellion actions.

Yeah building armies is good, also do you need money to build armies? I'm guess yea

46 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So where is @TheIrishman and others?

I stopped checking daily for this game a bit less than a month ago and that's the only reason I visit this site >.>

I'm all for Shade or Voe being king seeing as either will most likely be deposed right away. That said, I do have full intentions on becoming king myself afterwards. But for now, call me Lord Bronn ;)

20 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I think economy first, army second.

I promise to have both covered. Can't win the war against the dead without the merc money, can we?

Just now, Louis said:

If I am voted king I'll put you all to work at the wall

I think that's only an action that can happen to people that get voted as outed rebels/overthrown kings, at least from the early description if it hasn't changed.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I think that's only an action that can happen to people that get voted as outed rebels/overthrown kings, at least from the early description if it hasn't changed.

Hahaha yeah I know that, I just don't want to be king

Just now, Louis said:

Hahaha yeah I know that, I just don't want to be king

Weren't you the one complaining more people needed to want to be king rather than people wanting to not be king? Do you not follow your own advice? :p

That said, Shade was supposed to be the economy candidate, which is why I'm disappointed he's waffling now.  If nobody takes up that mantle I'd put forth my own name but it's almost too late at this juncture and as I said I don't particularly want to, but I'm firmly in the economy first camp.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Weren't you the one complaining more people needed to want to be king rather than people wanting to not be king? Do you not follow your own advice? :p

What I meant was that we should focus on choosing a king unanimously