[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, rubeci said:

I'm not convinced yet. I have 3 questions for any future king.

Faith?

Valar morghulis or valar dohaeris?

Ships or brothels?

You're awfully needy for someone with nothing to bring to the table.

5 minutes ago, rubeci said:

I'm not convinced yet. I have 3 questions for any future king.

Faith?

Valar morghulis or valar dohaeris?

Ships or brothels?

Answer them yourself first.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It's attack , says so right in the opening.

I admit electing a king with bonuses to attack and not defence would make it pretty appealing to any potential opposition :raise:

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

Here's a random question for the candidates. Would you be a king or a queen?

King

Just now, Louis said:

What kind of military securities?

Nice avatar

1 minute ago, Louis said:

What kind of military securities?

Building castle in key strategic positions, I think that's an action I can do in some fashion. Limiting the scale of warfare and houses abilities to attack each other.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Shade I get that, but what could you boost, Voe has stated his side and right now I'm about to change my vote

At the moment, I wouldn't have any type of boost, unless a religion boost to more can do something?

At the moment, I wouldn't have any type of boost, unless a religion boost to more can do something?

You don't have to pick the religion you are it sounds like.  I'd actually wager very few of us actually do a boost just by being king, and actually wouldn't put much stock in said boosts at this stage.  That's not why I'm voting Voe.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

You don't have to pick the religion you are it sounds like.  I'd actually wager very few of us actually do a boost just by being king, and actually wouldn't put much stock in said boosts at this stage.  That's not why I'm voting Voe.

Some players might get a bonus for actually being king  and basically being a "leader" for a group to form around.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Some players might get a bonus for actually being king  and basically being a "leader" for a group to form around.

Like I said, I'm basically a safe neutral option that won't harm you if you pick me. Although I may not really help you that much either depending on how things go and what the King can do.

That's not really what we're talking about though. But on top of that, even if it was, I'm not exactly sure we'd just up and trust your word on it :p

22 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I actually thought Greyjoy would be the least popular pick.

I didn’t care about my role or character so I went with RNG. So you now have my House and my ability. My religion of course is Drowned God.

I think that makes me the only transparent candidate so far.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I didn’t care about my role or character so I went with RNG. So you now have my House and my ability. My religion of course is Drowned God.

I think that makes me the only transparent candidate so far.

Pirate king does have a nice ring to it, although, since you don't have a picture of Jack Sparrow...