[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

What I meant was that we should focus on choosing a king unanimously

This isn't going to happen. No matter how hard you kiss Shade's ass.

14 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

That said, Shade was supposed to be the economy candidate, which is why I'm disappointed he's waffling now.  If nobody takes up that mantle I'd put forth my own name but it's almost too late at this juncture and as I said I don't particularly want to, but I'm firmly in the economy first camp.

My house passive bonus is increased income.

1 minute ago, Voe said:

My house passive bonus is increased income.

I don't think all these house passives automatically translate to king/realm bonuses, though as king that might mean you have more power to do certain actions if it takes personal resources.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Doesn't even matter if everyone wants  a player to be king and doesn't choose to rebel, Verti will actually force players to rebel in that case.

Did he actually say this or is this you making things up?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Doesn't even matter if everyone wants  a player to be king and doesn't choose to rebel, Verti will actually force players to rebel in that case.

You better keep in mind that this is exactly what Verti wants us to think, so then he can laugh as we squabble while the winter kills us all.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I don't think all these house passives automatically translate to king/realm bonuses, though as king that might mean you have more power to do certain actions if it takes personal resources.

Did he actually say this or is this you making things up?

So, are we playing this game without any mafia?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not saying there's no contingency but I don't think it'd be randed.

It probably would if no one rebelled this first night, think about the first Sith lord for Star Wars mafia, and from there they could corrupt other players. Verti already mentioned their would be action avaialbe to rebelling houses that would force other players to rebel.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Haha, Shade is the safest bet for me, sorry Voe but you lost my vote

I literally don't care. It's obvious at this stage you're not going to act on your own incentive this game, and trust me, you're doing yourself more harm this way than you know.

On 7/6/2019 at 8:10 AM, VERTi60 said:

If there is no one to rebel for new King, there will be a game mechanic in game that will choose one. Also some players will be able to influence others to rebel via some of the actions. The endgame will commence once there are only few Houses left that are not able to elect new King, or if the Royals annihilate all Rebel Houses with no possibility to get another Rebellion.

Here's the quote I'm thinking of.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

It probably would if no one rebelled this first night, think about the first Sith lord for Star Wars mafia, and from there they could corrupt other players. Verti already mentioned their would be action avaialbe to rebelling houses that would force other players to rebel.

Alignments being fluid does not mean the whole thing isn't going to be calculated.

And let's be realistic.  Somebody WILL rebel.

Also, was going to call out my 7000th post, but missed it :p

Just now, Louis said:

I have no other alternative for wanting shade to be king, to be honest I don't really care who's king 

Yeah, there's not really enough information to make much of a judgment in any direction at this point. At best you're hoping that the player who's King won't harm you right now.

11 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

They probably assume you have some particular non-town reason for why you're pushing a vote for me.

Not even that. If he has personal leanings towards you, it will make him less objective in case of an emergency, as well as more prone to your potential manipulation.

Just now, Voe said:

Not even that. If he has personal leanings towards you, it will make him less objective in case of an emergency, as well as more prone to your potential manipulation.

So you're saying we should all vote for the player we hate the most? :v

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

So you're saying we should all vote for the player we hate the most? :v

You all guys seem to hate me, so why the heck not?

Scratch that, Jeod would win immediately