[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Pirates are cowardly parasites who sustain themselves only through robbing the defenseless of their hard-earned goods and fleeing from any sign of actual resistance.

There is little nobility in cutting down a starving man armed with only a rusty pitchfork.

Out of character, I don’t think I want to see Voe with a lot of power. He’s very much an ask questions later kind of guy when he’s in a position like that. I don’t think I want that in a king.

##vote Retaliation

1 hour ago, Retaliation said:

Pirates are cowardly parasites who sustain themselves only through robbing the defenseless of their hard-earned goods and fleeing from any sign of actual resistance.

There is little nobility in cutting down a starving man armed with only a rusty pitchfork.

Out of character, I don’t think I want to see Voe with a lot of power. He’s very much an ask questions later kind of guy when he’s in a position like that. I don’t think I want that in a king.

##vote Retaliation

I concur with your analysis of Voe, but your description of my pirate ways is incorrect. I can double my army size and do the same for my allies. What would be the benefit of that ability if I prey on the defenseless? Baseless assumptions from a wannabe-king who still has yet to be transparent.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

A real king doesn't need to vote for himself. ;)

From experience in the political world, some common versions of bylaws and things like Roberts Rules of Order actually preclude a candidate from voting for themselves in parliamentary elections.

7 hours ago, Jeod said:

I concur with your analysis of Voe, but your description of my pirate ways is incorrect. I can double my army size and do the same for my allies. What would be the benefit of that ability if I prey on the defenseless? Baseless assumptions from a wannabe-king who still has yet to be transparent.

I was not making a mechanical argument. We know so little about our own roles that I think the only significant thing we know is our religion. For me that's Faith of the Seven.

I mean, I'm pretty sure House bonuses don't interact with any King bonuses or anything or even if there are king bonuses at all.  That's not why my vote is where it is, and I still may yet change if reason arises.

I mean, I'm not afraid to admit it, but if the vote somehow swung around and we elected me king, I know for a fact that I do NOT have any sort of king bonus, which is why I'm pretty sure anyone claiming to have such an inherent bonus is just misunderstanding things.