[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

7 hours ago, Shade939 said:

##Vote OrangeP47

You've been going on for a while about wanting to kill everyone in game? In fact you even admitted you tried to kill Rubeci last night, and you act surprised that someone else tried to kill you in self defense?

Your logic is flawed, our actions occured at the same time.  Also another action got used on me, meaning you're in on it buster.  I could have done nothing and you'd be the aggressor.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Your logic is flawed, our actions occured at the same time.  Also another action got used on me, meaning you're in on it buster.  I could have done nothing and you'd be the aggressor.

Funny how MAD works isn't it?

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

In that case we have a day to prevent rubeci and his posse from taking the throne.

You do know that independents cannot take the throne?

I don't know if there is any win condition for me, but i will go with my best bet. And that is securing a safe harbor south of the wall for the Free Folk. Any king/queen supportive of that will not get any hostilities from us and can count on our support in the fight against the White Walkers.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Also, if you haven't been paying attention to the game, yes, actually you are a TP based on your actions, that's the role you picked to play, so now you're stuck with the consequences.

No, I'm literally acting in service of the kingdom.  If you're saying otherwise you're straight up lying for your own ends, and it's just more evidence you need to be put down.

No, I'm literally acting in service of the kingdom.  If you're saying otherwise you're straight up lying for your own ends, and it's just more evidence you need to be put down.

No, you are forcing us into a position where we have to eliminate you for our own survival...

3 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Maybe you are actually trying to do that. Right now you are weakening it by attempting to eliminate or alienate the last possible allies.

Frankly, I don't care, because I'm going to succeed, and you're going to fail.

Let it be fear then?

##vote OrangeP47

You say you come in peace, yet your actions say otherwise. For example, what reason would you have had to hide that you need safety south of the wall? You could have led with that when we found you to be Free Folk and you likely wouldn't have been met with much resistance. However, you chose to be secretive deliberately, Shade included, and that is why you are being seen as a threat. You can't shame us for acting in self defense.

11 minutes ago, Jeod said:

You say you come in peace, yet your actions say otherwise. For example, what reason would you have had to hide that you need safety south of the wall? You could have led with that when we found you to be Free Folk and you likely wouldn't have been met with much resistance. However, you chose to be secretive deliberately, Shade included, and that is why you are being seen as a threat. You can't shame us for acting in self defense.

That was literally the first thing I brought up when i talked about the Wildings and what their goal would most likely be in this game on  what was the the third day if not the second night instead.

In fact, after taking rubeci's desperation during my alliance into account, he needs to rely on other willing players in order to meet whatever goals he has.

##vote Shade939

Why wait to eliminate? Let's remove the gear that's turning the machine.

Just now, Jeod said:

In fact, after taking rubeci's desperation during my alliance into account, he needs to rely on other willing players in order to meet whatever goals he has.

##vote Shade939

You do realize you can't vote?

Just now, Jeod said:

##vote Shade939

I've discussed this with Cat 5, but we can probably remove them both.  Rubeci through vote---> eliminate, and Shade through the night kill.

12 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Honestly i don't know if there is an actual need for shelter in the south. But winter has come and even if you only know rough plot outlines you have reason enough to head south fast.

And you can stop with that obvious projection. Remember, you did not share anything and exploited my good will. So I am sorry for you, but Jeodas the traitor lost all credibility over a few silver coins (gold actually :p).

7 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

That was literally the first thing I brought up when i talked about the Wildings and what their goal would most likely be in this game on  what was the the third day if not the second night instead.

I went back to try to find that claim, I did not find it. I did find that you, while a rebel, wanted to eliminate rubeci from the game before attempting to hear what he had to say.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

As for why Rubeci wouldn't trust anyone, look at the fine outstanding character you all have.

Indeed.

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

Honestly i don't know if there is an actual need for shelter in the south. But winter has come and even if you only know rough plot outlines you have reason enough to head south fast.

And you can stop with that obvious projection. Remember, you did not share anything and exploited my good will. So I am sorry for you, but Jeodas the traitor lost all credibility over a few silver coins (gold actually :p).

So rather than trying to assist us with dealing with winter as Shade claims, you're both running from it. Quite the difference.

Frankly we still don't know if winter is an actual threat or if it's just a major change in game mechanics as we understand them. As someone who's used fake threats to avoid elimination (read: chrono vortex etc), you're not making me budge.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Frankly we still don't know if winter is an actual threat or if it's just a major change in game mechanics as we understand them. As someone who's used fake threats to avoid elimination (read: chrono vortex etc), you're not making me budge.

Context: