[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Then presumably you will not complain when this blows up in your face.  Shade is not your friend.  I'm not pretending otherwise.  I have the honesty points going for me.

Au contraire, you've failed to grasp the nature of the game entirely if you think I can't be friends with Louis.

I mean, it would be too much to ask for you to actually be honest :p

The problem with that statement is I've been honest this entire game, clearly I'm wrong about certain things like rule mechanics that I'm unaware of, such as Retaliation prolonging the game because he became the Lord Commander and the actions that gave him.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

The problem with that statement is I've been honest this entire game, clearly I'm wrong about certain things like rule mechanics that I'm unaware of, such as Retaliation prolonging the game because he became the Lord Commander and the actions that gave him.

One of the buildings hidden behind the elevator gave it to me actually.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

We will see at the end of the game if this is a true statement or not.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You realize what that makes you when it turns out I was right though don't you? ;)

Paranoid.  And I'll still be paranoid being in the future, because even if you were honest once, it doesn't negate all the times you were dishonest in the past.  It's the boy who cried wolf.  If you want us to believe you now, you should behave better all the time.

16 minutes ago, Louis said:

Well I am my own person, Shade trusted me first and so I will trust him, Cat5 or Orange never once gave me a chance

I can give you a chance, even though I don't think you deserve one. Break your alliance with Shade. You can continue to work with him, but I don't want you to have an ability to talk with him in private.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I can give you a chance, even though I don't think you deserve one. Break your alliance with Shade. You can continue to work with him, but I don't want you to have an ability to talk with him in private.

Solid case for someone to not trust you...

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I warned in advance that I would not help the rebels if converted. Stop with the fake tears.

Yes, you've decided to pursue your own interest instead of even adhering to the goals of your alignment.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade, the difference between me having no credibility and you having no credibility is I had credibility to lose.

I kinda trusted you to try and eliminate everyone else in game in order to become the King from before it started. :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

I kinda trusted you to try and eliminate everyone else in game in order to become the King from before it started. :p

I don't need to eliminate people if they just cooperate :p Besides, that's not a matter of credibility, but a matter of nature.  I've never pretended otherwise.

I don't need to eliminate people if they just cooperate :p Besides, that's not a matter of credibility, but a matter of nature.  I've never pretended otherwise.

I'd argue that trying to kill Rubeci when he hasn't even eliminated another player is far from helpful to that point. :v

He's been rather reserved in terms of what he could do to damage the Kingdom.

And our only objective of moving south of the wall before Winter, kinda forces us to actually have territory of some sort that was taken from a payer or the kingdom. In this case, because they were killed, so their holding didn't have any troops to defend it.

Just now, Shade939 said:

He's been rather reserved in terms of what he could do to damage the Kingdom.

And our only objective of moving south of the wall before Winter, kinda forces us to actually have territory of some sort that was taken from a payer or the kingdom. In this case, because they were killed, so their holding didn't have any troops to defend it.

I mean, literally any reason you give doesn't make it better.