[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Uh huh. And both nights the attacks have been two pronged, IE, actual battle with troops, and another special effect on me attacking morale/provisions etc.  That seems like coordination :p

Apparently it works like how Loyals are forced to have their army join the Kingdom army when invading to ensure a successful invasion. If a free folk chooses to attack a holding, other free folk must cooperate to some extent. Doesn't sound very "free" to me though.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Apparently it works like how Loyals are forced to have their army join the Kingdom army when invading to ensure a successful invasion. If a free folk chooses to attack a holding, other free folk must cooperate to some extent. Doesn't sound very "free" to me though.

Well the attacks targeting my army morale and provisions sound like special powers to me.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well the attacks targeting my army morale and provisions sound like special powers to me.

Rubeci's decision to explain more, I'm only going on what he's telling me at the negotiating table.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Uh huh. And both nights the attacks have been two pronged, IE, actual battle with troops, and another special effect on me attacking morale/provisions etc.  That seems like coordination :p

7 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Do feel free to explain yourself what happened last night then.

I think I can confirm that you were not "two-pronged" by multiple armies on the last nights.

Within the Free Folk alliance there might be decisions not everybody agrees on but still has to support them passively due to allegiance.

Just now, rubeci said:

I think I can confirm that you were not "two-pronged" by multiple armies on the last nights.

Within the Free Folk alliance there might be decisions not everybody agrees on but still has to support them passively due to allegiance.

The armies can be a simple one person affair, but unless the person sending the army is also the one using attacks that lower my provisions or morale, then there's two people.

4 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Don't make the Free Folk account for everything that happened to you after threatening half the continent.

Although I have a hunch who might have left a farewell gift to you.

Just now, rubeci said:

Don't make the Free Folk account for everything that happened to you after threatening half the continent.

Although I have a hunch who might have left a farewell gift to you.

It's not Cat 5, and I don't think the people at the wall have that power, at least not the one's still accounted for at the wall.  Retal would be suspect number 1 but he's a builder apparently.  I'm on good terms with Jeod it wouldn't be him, and Louis just got there and likely doesn't have use of powers just yet.  We know where Voe went, so he's accounted for.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

It's not Cat 5, and I don't think the people at the wall have that power, at least not the one's still accounted for at the wall.  Retal would be suspect number 1 but he's a builder apparently.  I'm on good terms with Jeod it wouldn't be him, and Louis just got there and likely doesn't have use of powers just yet.  We know where Voe went, so he's accounted for.

Retaliation had the option to switch to any other guild at any time. If anything I'd say he swapped to Ranger since he's on the CvC. Perhaps he can explain whether that's correct.

Just now, Jeod said:

Retaliation had the option to switch to any other guild at any time. If anything I'd say he swapped to Ranger since he's on the CvC. Perhaps he can explain whether that's correct.

Did you read the day post?

15 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

The armies can be a simple one person affair, but unless the person sending the army is also the one using attacks that lower my provisions or morale, then there's two people.

13 hours ago, VERTi60 said:

Resources running low:

Winter is here and we are running out of food. Provision income remains the same, but your armies eat more than is produced and deplete your stocks every night (the upkeep is 1 provision per 50 units). If you run low on Provisions, your morale will decrease (down to 25% max). If you run out of Provisions, your armies will start to starve and deplete as well until your upkeep is 0.

Did you lose any existing provisions or is the income lowered?

If its income I'm pretty sure that it is due to the upkeep from winter.

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

Did you lose any existing provisions or is the income lowered?

If its income I'm pretty sure that it is due to the upkeep from winter.

Existing provisions, though given we don't have a chart of over time how much we've had, it's hard to say how much.  Regardless, the exact message said some of my provisions were DESTROYED, as in my stockpile.

@Retaliation since we have 2000 FP for burning bodies and we need people to help burn bodies, I propose rubeci can assist most effectively by giving us some resources (provisions and troop morale) or by spying on Sunflower/TheIrishman. The call is yours.

@Jeod, there hasn't been a single attack or action directed at Category 5 this entire time to actually hurt him. 

The only Player that has been targeted openly stated he was going to  kill someone and the simple fact that he still hasn't even once stated or even attempted to hunt at the fact that he would agree to not attack us, and consistently displays a hostile attitude and a refusal to open up negotiations on his own behalf.

For that matter, the only deal I've seen is you shouldn't attack us because we want to kill the TP first, otherwise we would definitely kill you and enjoy doing so.

7 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I tried to stop the fighting. I spelled it out directly and Shade didn't get it. He has shown that he will not stop.

On the latter point, I'm open to ideas. Doesn't seem like we have much for options, though.

Says you I didn't want to kill anybody and yet you voted me off, I will hunt you down Cat5, you are no queen with no one to rule over besides a fruit

23 minutes ago, Louis said:

Says you I didn't want to kill anybody and yet you voted me off, I will hunt you down Cat5, you are no queen with no one to rule over besides a fruit

So you won’t join the stewards to help burn bodies in favor of becoming a ranger to take an empty holding in the kingdom, which will in turn prevent all of the free folk beyond the wall from getting shelter?

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

All I’m seeing here is that the free king’s new subjects are only acting held back due to the walker threat and aren’t interested in attempting peace.

I mean, did you see those White Walkers coming while you were looking around also? :p

Just now, Shade939 said:

I mean, did you see those White Walkers coming while you were looking around also? :p

I’m not about to object to a vote to send half your holding to the wall. Cat5 will decide for himself who needs to be eliminated for us to be able to focus on the walkers.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I’m not about to object to a vote to send half your holding to the wall. Cat5 will decide for himself who needs to be eliminated for us to be able to focus on the walkers.

All I really see here is more threats, which is pretty clearly the opposite of at truce.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

All I really see here is more threats, which is pretty clearly the opposite of at truce.

The real truce talk is happening between me and rubeci. You’re obviously not in support of it. Stop pointing fingers at reactions to your own behavior.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I'm alright with allowing more freefolk past the wall in exchange for cooperation.

What type of cooperation? I've listed what he can do in return, but there are a few options.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I'm alright with allowing more freefolk past the wall in exchange for cooperation.

To be fair, you don't have much a choice, you're other options consist of them attacking them as White Walkers.

Furthermore, I'm pretty certain we've been in this situation in past game Retaliation, so I know that you're about the only trustworthy player in this situation.