[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

You were all over the place.  Claiming "helpful TP" is the same as claiming neutral basically.

To be frank, I would have really argued that role should have had a neutral alignment instead of being a TP. My objective didn't prevent Town from lynching me at all, and neither did i poses any means to actually kill anyone in game.

I'm mixed. I'd rather we all get along and put our heads down and get ready for winter, but I'm not totally in a position where I believe that any of the fighting parties doesn't have some other goal in mind. I particularly don't like how both founding members of the rebellion are still working as a unit. While Louis did get picked as my hand, I picked her to verify whether or not she rebelled, not because I actually wanted her. Furthermore, she has an alliance with Shade and is still working for his goals rather than talking with me. I've unfortunately realized that picking her was a mistake on my part, and one I may need to fix. I do not need a double agent as my Royal Advisor.

Orange may talk big about what he can do, but he's now in a position where he depends on me for protection. Even if he were to kill me now, he can't win the next vote as his masters of political science has failed him, and then nobody will be left to defend him. Attacking him while I had royal forces there helping him defend also revealed to me what you guys have to work with. Given that you couldn't take down the least defended house in the kingdom (albiet with a small royal force attached), it doesn't appear you guys have that much to work with right now.

At this time I'm inclined to vote Louis and place her at the wall for extra defenses for the upcoming winter period as Retal needs replacements for forces that have abandoned their duty. After that, an ultimatum will be placed on OrangeP47, Shade, and Rubeci. An attack from either side will be considered an act of war and will be dealt with in kind.

If Louis does not like this proposal, she has some time to convince me otherwise.

##vote Louis

10 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm mixed. I'd rather we all get along and put our heads down and get ready for winter, but I'm not totally in a position where I believe that any of the fighting parties doesn't have some other goal in mind. I particularly don't like how both founding members of the rebellion are still working as a unit. While Louis did get picked as my hand, I picked her to verify whether or not she rebelled, not because I actually wanted her. Furthermore, she has an alliance with Shade and is still working for his goals rather than talking with me. I've unfortunately realized that picking her was a mistake on my part, and one I may need to fix. I do not need a double agent as my Royal Advisor.

Orange may talk big about what he can do, but he's now in a position where he depends on me for protection. Even if he were to kill me now, he can't win the next vote as his masters of political science has failed him, and then nobody will be left to defend him. Attacking him while I had royal forces there helping him defend also revealed to me what you guys have to work with. Given that you couldn't take down the least defended house in the kingdom (albiet with a small royal force attached), it doesn't appear you guys have that much to work with right now.

At this time I'm inclined to vote Louis and place her at the wall for extra defenses for the upcoming winter period as Retal needs replacements for forces that have abandoned their duty. After that, an ultimatum will be placed on OrangeP47, Shade, and Rubeci. An attack from either side will be considered an act of war and will be dealt with in kind.

If Louis does not like this proposal, she has some time to convince me otherwise.

##vote Louis

Interesting decision.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If you do not cooperate, what do you think will happen?

Well, I assume that Orange will assassinate someone, and then everyone else will get voted up, so I don't think it matters in that situation?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Let's say, for example, that Orange does assassinate someone. If he takes me down, you guys control the vote. If he takes you down, he doesn't have a chance against the Royal Army or probably Rubeci. Would you agree?

It's a moot point, the simple fact is by voting up Orange now you eliminate all scenarios where he could use his assassination ability against you.

You can't even argue he won't attempt to use it on someone, since that's literally what he did already.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Would sending him to the wall eliminate the ability?

I couldn't spend any FP while I was at the wall, so I believe the same situation should apply to Orange.

Plus, there are limitations on what the Night Watch can do in the first place, so he might not even be capable of targeting anyone if he can still use it.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I couldn't spend any FP while I was at the wall, so I believe the same situation should apply to Orange.

Plus, there are limitations on what the Night Watch can do in the first place, so he might not even be capable of targeting anyone if he can still use it.

Yet you are back, and have shown to have an offensive option of some kind while the rest of us don't. Being sent to the wall isn't a permanent solution to your problem and makes the kingdom as a whole weaker.

Yet you are back, and have shown to have an offensive option of some kind while the rest of us don't. Being sent to the wall isn't a permanent solution to your problem and makes the kingdom as a whole weaker.

I'm back because Rubeci brought me back, the only other way I know of, is if the Hand of the King was recruited from the Wall which you already have one of those.

Plus, if we get down to things, you don't have enough votes to carry out your plan.

Ah, so you wish to keep Louis in the kingdom, is that what you are saying?

Yes, I've actually been capable of working Louis without having to worry about her stabbing me in the back and betraying me.

Plus, there's still the obvious point that Orange can assassinate someone if he's not voted up today...

Furthermore, I can go ahead and tell you that neither I or Rubeci have any interest in voting you up or eliminating you or anyone else from the game as long as they're not actively threatening us.

And considering that our objective doesn't require us to actively eliminate anyone else, I'm inclined to actively pursue a peaceful resolution where possible instead. But obviously we can't meet that objective if we're dead.

Indeed. Well, with the three of you working together, I suppose I have little choice in the matter. 

However, this is the crux of the deal I am making.

I will enforce the ultimatum on Orange if and only if Louis is sent to the wall. If Orange is sent to the wall instead, I will not consider an attack from Orange in your direction as an attack on the kingdom.

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Let's say, for example, that Orange does assassinate someone. If he takes me down, you guys control the vote. If he takes you down, he doesn't have a chance against the Royal Army or probably Rubeci. Would you agree?

3 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Ah, so you wish to keep Louis in the kingdom, is that what you are saying?

Let us not forget that Orange attempted to have me murdered last night. Only because he failed there can be a majority over his and the king's vote on this day phase.

If Louis goes to the wall or Shade is his next target (or both) this won't be the case anymore. That means, there is no reason for anyone to believe he won't try over and over.

So there needs to be assurance that this cannot happen. In my opinion and what I hear from Louis and Shade, there is no urge for elimination when we can have an alternative way. If you think the wall is not the only option, please tell us and we can discuss that proposal.