[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

19 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

You literally know for a fact I stayed loyalist with you.  The ones who are their own team are shade and rubeci.  If you make the wrong decision and the kingdom loses the game, that loss is SOLELY on your shoulders.

You've literally threatened to kill anyone who became the next King if it wasn't you, between Cat5 and I you would've likely killed me, who's to blame me for wanting to survive winter

1 minute ago, Louis said:

You've literally threatened to kill anyone who became the next King if it wasn't you, between Cat5 and I you would've likely killed me, who's to blame me for wanting to survive winter

And does the King look like a zombie to you?

26 minutes ago, Louis said:

Hey sorry I've been a bit busy and was gonna go on yesterday but the site was down, but Orange is on his own team an maybe a threat to everyone around him

Now for rubeci and my old rebel partner I have no say in what they do, they're in it to survive so am I but that does not mean I will join forces with them.

Also what's the cvc

Two votes for Orange.

One vote for Rubeci.

And you and Category 5 are the only players that can vote still.

And Jeod's being a troll by posting a fake vote.

Just now, Louis said:

But this isn't dead space... And your threats mean nothing to me

That's not the point.  The point was, if I was conspiring against the kingdom, the kingdom wouldn't know what hit it, and would lose.  The mere fact that the kingdom is still here is proof that I'm working WITH the kingdom right now.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That's not the point.  The point was, if I was conspiring against the kingdom, the kingdom wouldn't know what hit it, and would lose.  The mere fact that the kingdom is still here is proof that I'm working WITH the kingdom right now.

That qualifies as an actual threat to the kingdom. I think your statements have brought you past a point of redemption.

But I think there is a way to solve this and reach an agreement that you might be able to accept.

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

That qualifies as an actual threat to the kingdom. I think your statements have brought you past a point of redemption.

But I think there is a way to solve this and reach an agreement that you might be able to accept.

I mean, you're hardly a non-biased actor.  Cat 5 clearly disagrees too, and he's in the best position to remember Death Note.

I have no troops putting me at the wall would not stop the zombies at all so that really shouldn't be something anyone thinks about.

You'll help unlock more actions by joining up withe them. And more importantly, it'll prevent you from assassinating anyone with your faith actions, negating your MAD capabilities.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You'll help unlock more actions by joining up withe them. And more importantly, it'll prevent you from assassinating anyone with your faith actions, negating your MAD capabilities.

You're neglecting the very important part where you people have it coming :p

You're neglecting the very important part where you people have it coming :p

No, our objective makes us a neutral party.

You had it coming after you decided to threaten everyone, and then try to kill Rubeci also.

One way or another you are threatened with elimination as you threaten almost all other parties.

If you are assured survival in return for your restraint, wouldn't that sound reasonable?

The Night's Watch is short one character and that can ensure your and everyone else's safety from elimination.

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, our objective makes us a neutral party.

You had it coming after you decided to threaten everyone, and then try to kill Rubeci also.

Shade, have you forgotten your history of claiming neutral when you're actually third party? Nobody is going to buy that BS.

2 minutes ago, rubeci said:

One way or another you are threatened with elimination as you threaten almost all other parties.

If you are assured survival in return for your restraint, wouldn't that sound reasonable?

The Night's Watch is short one character and that can ensure your and everyone else's safety from elimination.

I mean, as has been said several times, this applies to you guys as well, and there just isn't any trust to go around.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Shade, have you forgotten your history of claiming neutral when you're actually third party? Nobody is going to buy that BS.

Yeah, you can only be referencing the game where I was Dr.Frankenstein, in which my objective was to collect dead bodies and had nothing to do with killing anyone.

In fact, Town lost that game for targeting me.

4 minutes ago, rubeci said:

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You argue as if you guys weren't trying to kill him as well.

I think nobody tried to cover the fact that we are prepared to prevent that by any means.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, you can only be referencing the game where I was Dr.Frankenstein, in which my objective was to collect dead bodies and had nothing to do with killing anyone.

In fact, Town lost that game for targeting me.

That's a very interesting interpretation of events :p