[Game Over] Game of Thrones Conquest Mafia RPG

VERTi60

Well, Cat 5's vote works as a tie breaker, so we can win without her, though I never like it when someone just afks, so I'd like it if she's here to give her opinion one way or another.  My point was just we can't know if she might have been active while the site was down, which is a shame.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

But apparently, this all a grand conspiracy I conducted from the start of the game in order to obtain the Throne.

Of which Louis is clearly one of the main conspirators since she's one of the original rebels right?

No, you're just a pawn :p

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, I'd like to point out, but Retaliation should probably get a raise for his job. :v

He's probably not happy watching everything going on in the Kingdom while he's actually trying to prepare for the real threat.

He threatened negligence if he didn't get his way, sounds like he doesn't deserve a raise to me :p

I still don't think we were given enough information about winter to assume it's a large threat. In fact, I'll be surprised if it's more than a game mechanics flip where the wall just has greater emphasis/importance than the kingdom.

Just now, Jeod said:

I still don't think we were given enough information about winter to assume it's a large threat. In fact, I'll be surprised if it's more than a game mechanics flip where the wall just has greater emphasis/importance than the kingdom.

Yeah, that wall is completely pointless, don't even know why they built it in the first place. :v

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Yeah, that wall is completely pointless, don't even know why they built it in the first place. :v

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Why haven't you abandoned it yet then? ;)

I assumed the first quote was sarcasm. It’s quite hypocritical of you to be preaching of winter yet saying the wall is worthless.

I think you understand now that you're in a no-win scenario. Here is what Shubeci wants us to think:

Jeod is a terrible king and isn't doing anything to prepare for winter, I better leave the wall and ensure the kingdom is actually prepared!

Here is what Shubeci actually thinks:

There's no way I can win as a rebel, rebels are destined to lose at this rate. I better jump the wall and ensure that I have a place in the kingdom.

Your actions aren't in any way noble.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I think you understand now that you're in a no-win scenario. Here is what Shubeci wants us to think:

Here is what Shubeci actually thinks:

Your actions aren't in any way noble.

Tone down your paranoia a bit...

1 minute ago, rubeci said:

They are 100% selfish and nobody claimed differently. It is about the survival of our houses.

Certain people on the other hand seem rather focused on elimination and destruction.

I suppose having me sent to the wall was necessary for your "survival".

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I suppose having me sent to the wall was necessary for your "survival".

Let me answer this for you: "to stop you from sending everyone else to the wall, yes"

Which equates to just let the scum win please.

You're a big baby rebel even when you're independent.

Hey sorry I've been a bit busy and was gonna go on yesterday but the site was down, but Orange is on his own team an maybe a threat to everyone around him

Now for rubeci and my old rebel partner I have no say in what they do, they're in it to survive so am I but that does not mean I will join forces with them.

Also what's the cvc

5 minutes ago, Louis said:

Hey sorry I've been a bit busy and was gonna go on yesterday but the site was down, but Orange is on his own team an maybe a threat to everyone around him

Now for rubeci and my old rebel partner I have no say in what they do, they're in it to survive so am I but that does not mean I will join forces with them.

Also what's the cvc

You literally know for a fact I stayed loyalist with you.  The ones who are their own team are shade and rubeci.  If you make the wrong decision and the kingdom loses the game, that loss is SOLELY on your shoulders.