[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, Nodlied said:

I don't really see why he's voting Killing_You though.

Also, ##Fart Mojoman.

HE-HA-HO

:v

Nodlied rips a loud one on Mojoman! Man, what a stink! Mojoman is so dazed that he can't tell who to vote for, so he just follows Nodlied's current vote.

image.png.6b9ff6410ad2c2d7928ed96d9196061a.png

Just now, Jeod said:

Nodlied rips a loud one on Mojoman! Man, what a stink! Mojoman is so dazed that he can't tell who to vote for, so he just follows Nodlied's current vote.

image.png.6b9ff6410ad2c2d7928ed96d9196061a.png

wow rood

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Eh, you'll have to explain the joke, unfortunately. I remember Louis was the miller, right?

Yeah, and that combined with the suspicion from the Irish vote caused me all sorts of problems that game. So joking about still being angry is warranted I feel.

I could probably explain all my no text posts, but none of them have any sort of high level thought.

Just now, Retaliation said:

wow rood

Yeah, and that combined with the suspicion from the Irish vote caused me all sorts of problems that game. So joking about still being angry is warranted I feel.

I could probably explain all my no text posts, but none of them have any sort of high level thought.

Okay, that's ringing some bells now.

Just now, Nodlied said:

So, do we have an actual suspect or are we going with a nolynch?

The real question is can we muster more than 2 votes for anybody... though if you truly do control Mojo's vote, I guess we can, if we can agree to something reasonable, but I'm not going to lie, that skeeves me out just a little bit but I'm going to let it slide for now.

Mojo is really the only one I could see having a case against them at this point unless Retal somehow starts waving a flag that says "I am scum" in the next 10 minutes, but I could still go back to no lynch.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

The real question is can we muster more than 2 votes for anybody... though if you truly do control Mojo's vote, I guess we can, if we can agree to something reasonable, but I'm not going to lie, that skeeves me out just a little bit but I'm going to let it slide for now.

Mojo is really the only one I could see having a case against them at this point unless Retal somehow starts waving a flag that says "I am scum" in the next 10 minutes, but I could still go back to no lynch.

For once in history I'm actually in favour of a nolynch. I really don't suspect anyone at this point. And the vote reads aren't feeling scummy either, other than Mojo's vote.

I could always OMGUS Nodlied and vert for suspecting me and my emote posts, but then I'd get lynched to the 3 votes between them :sweatdrop:.

Just now, Nodlied said:

For once in history I'm actually in favour of a nolynch. I really don't suspect anyone at this point. And the vote reads aren't feeling scummy either, other than Mojo's vote.

If that's what you want, I'll go with it. It will actually save me from having to take action against Shade (you're welcome Shade), so for now I will bow to that.

##Vote no lynch

I could always OMGUS Nodlied and vert for suspecting me and my emote posts, but then I'd get lynched to the 3 votes between them :sweatdrop:.

You came back from that, confirming the lolD1 theory. :v 

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

If that's what you want, I'll go with it. It will actually save me from having to take action against Shade (you're welcome Shade), so for now I will bow to that.

##Vote no lynch

A most excellent initiative!

##Vote nolynch

1 minute ago, Nodlied said:

There are a couple of scummy trends indicating players. But that's more for the work investigations, since there's still multiple ways to interpret their actions.

Just now, Shade939 said:

There are a couple of scummy trends indicating players. But that's more for the work investigations, since there's still multiple ways to interpret their actions.

The lack of reactions from some of our players during recent (today's) events doesn't help either.

Just hurry up and don't leave me hanging out to dry though please Nodlied. ;) :dance: :v

The Silver Wind was way ahead of your. Although it does appear that my vote lock doesn't stick to my own vote when I move it around.

##vote nolynch

Care to elaborate? I've been distracted by borderlands 3.

A lack of action could indicate players are perfectly fine with who's currently being lynched, which is more likely to indicate scum, since they're happy as long as they're not the ones being lynched.