[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, given we've had entire games dedicated to pokemon, you'd think everyone would have had their fill :p

I went with what's probably my favorite character from Super Smash Brothers.

Being the only character in game that deals more damage based on the damage you've taken for your current life is really nice along with his other moves.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I went with what's probably my favorite character from Super Smash Brothers.

Being the only character in game that deals more damage based on the damage you've taken for your current life is really nice along with his other moves.

The only thing I know about Smash is that Fox has a gun and the Landmaster is amazing.

Just now, Shade939 said:

You can kill characters by basically pushing them off the stage, also there's different games so the Landmaster isn't in all of them.

Well yes, that's why the landmaster is awesome. Someone stands on top of you and you just boost up and they get removed off the side of the screen.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I'm guessing you'd also be a Snake main. :p

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611f2dd6d004516b9159f

I just told you I only know Fox :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

😡

I mean, I'm replaying Alpha Sapphire right now, I love pokemon just as much as everybody, but if anything, we'd be the human chars this time around :p:v

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I just told you I only know Fox :p

I mean, I'm replaying Alpha Sapphire right now, I love pokemon just as much as everybody, but if anything, we'd be the human chars this time around :p:v

Take it on my advice you'd enjoy playing as Snake in that game also. ;)

I remember the days when they said Snake could never be in Smash because he's "too serious". Add to that the fact a big part of Snake was his use of guns, which is something you can't so easily introduce into Smash Bros. As it turned out, Nintendo's workaround at the time was to replace Snake's guns with explosives. Guns are bad, but things that go boom fit greatly in the Smash universe!

71c.png