[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

Considering we have 12 players, you'd only need a SK type TP to target about 2-3 players?

So, I don't think the odds are entirely that bad of the role actually working out if someone had decided to run with it. Plus, you could do some rather creative wriggling in terms of targets, and also throw in the more animal like Nintendo characters in there, like Yoshi, Bowser and Donkey Kong. So yeah, that would be a rather easy type of role to include in game.

If you wanted a more generalized version, it could be one of the villains from the Super Smash Brothers story line.

Also, I'll go ahead and point out, that this is just me speculating on the CYOR theme without any sort of concrete information to back it up other than it matching up with the theme plus seeming like it'd be a fun role idea to use.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Considering we have 12 players, you'd only need a SK type TP to target about 2-3 players?

So, I don't think the odds are entirely that bad of the role actually working out if someone had decided to run with it. Plus, you could do some rather creative wriggling in terms of targets, and also throw in the more animal like Nintendo characters in there, like Yoshi, Bowser and Donkey Kong. So yeah, that would be a rather easy type of role to include in game.

If you wanted a more generalized version, it could be one of the villains from the Super Smash Brothers story line.

Also, I'll go ahead and point out, that this is just me speculating on the CYOR theme without any sort of concrete information to back it up other than it matching up with the theme plus seeming like it'd be a fun role idea to use.

A more generalized SK, maybe, but we rarely have those for some reason, so I'll hold off on putting any bets on it for now. That specific flavor I'd bet heavily against though.

4 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

A more generalized SK, maybe, but we rarely have those for some reason, so I'll hold off on putting any bets on it for now. That specific flavor I'd bet heavily against though.

:heresy::heresy::heresy::heresy:

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

This also reminds me that someone could have been a Ditto this game...

That would have also been a fun role...

31 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'll ask for an obligatory reasoning for your vote, but in all fairness, I'm pretty certain I already know the reasoning you'd give for it.

Orange only rhymes with orange. Too much of a coincidence.

Except for maybe....

Shade rhymes with...

TSHADETOR!

Which sounds like Traitor.

I think we found the link guys.

15 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

The annoying part is, I'm only coming up with these role idea after the game actually starts, and I can't actually use them myself now...:(

I'm actually a little wary of a role like that now. We think we killed a mafia, but it was just the TP who had a lucky transformation.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

I'm actually a little wary of a role like that now. We think we killed a mafia, but it was just the TP who had a lucky transformation.

They'd probably have the TP revert back into a Ditto when it died though, to specifically avoid those situations.

Considering the role, I'd probably set it up where the player killed whoever they targeted and took over that role completely, gaining their alignment and abilities, and then just hiding the role of whoever they killed so everyone would know something unusual was going on.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

They'd probably have the TP revert back into a Ditto when it died though, to specifically avoid those situations.

Considering the role, I'd probably set it up where the player killed whoever they targeted and took over that role completely, gaining their alignment and abilities, and then just hiding the role of whoever they killed so everyone would know something unusual was going on.

Haven't we had enough janitorial :p