[GAME OVER] CYOR: Nintendo Edition

Jeod

I didn't officially join this because I think it is somewhat of a bad idea to signup for a game while another game that you have no idea how long will run is still going, but if you're closing signs ups soon I'll officially do so now.

Though it's going to take a while before I choose a character. There are too many Nintendo characters that I like.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I didn't officially join this because I think it is somewhat of a bad idea to signup for a game while another game that you have no idea how long will run is still going, but if you're closing signs ups soon I'll officially do so now.

Though it's going to take a while before I choose a character. There are too many Nintendo characters that I like.

I knew you'd be playing given the theme. :v

Just now, FRAYDO said:

I disagree with the early close. We should get more players for more absurdness!

If more ask to sign up, they can, but I'll need a co-moderator if that's the case.

Alright, neat!

Current signup total is 13. If more than 15 players sign up, I will need a co-moderator. However, if you think you want to co-moderate this game, you don't need to wait--if asked, I'll approve.

1 minute ago, Sunflower said:

I think I'm gonna have to drop out because I need a break from mafia and playing for 2-3 months straight is too much for me. This looks like it'll be fun, so hope everyone likes it. Sorry if that messes up the balancing.

Do you even mafia, bro?

No problem.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Jeod we are only 8 days away from 100,000 xp in pokemon go if we keep sending gifts back and forth, 200,000 if we both use a lucky egg at the time of opening the last gift.

I know this.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

There's a pokemon go friendship circle and I wasn't invited (or I forgot)!?

It's really gay. Like gay between two grown ass men gay.

You in?

DAY ONE

Prepare to be warped into a world of hate and war, where you'll assault everyone that you've known and loved before! It's game time! You all know what to do. The day will end on the 15th at 6:00PM EDT. Until then, have a blast as you kick your friend's asses and they're forced to clap for you in the end.

I started bit early so Verti60 doesn't have to post his endgame stuff at the same time this starts.

PLAYER VOTE
Verti60  
OrangeP47  
Killing_You  
TheIrishMan  
Mojoman  
ChopBam  
Louis  
FRAYDO  
Category 5 Hurricane  
Retaliation  
Shade939